Chapter 23.

Mia

"I-I'll get in," All of our heads turned towards him and he stared back.

Under the flannel I was wearing was my bathing suit, Cade had on his swim trunks.

"Yeah Justin, thanks for offering. I actually have to go with Brooklyn somewhere right now sooooooo, have fun!" Sydney said and grabbed her keys quickly leaving the house.

"Cade can you get him something to swim in?" Cade's head turned towards me and he smirked.

"Why don't you? You know what drawer my trunks are in." I glared at him and rolled my eyes.

I motioned with my hand for Justin to follow me and he did, trailing behind me as I walked towards the stairs.

Once we made it to Cade's room I went straight to his drawer and grabbed the first pair of trunks I got my hands on. No telling what else that boy has in his drawers.

"You can put these on in the rest room, me and Cade will be in the back yard." I replied handing him what he needed and ran out the room and downstairs.

"You little-" before I could finish my sentence Cade dashed off and out the back door screaming like a crazy person then I heard the loud splash of water. I rolled my eyes and walked to the fridge opening it and taking out a container with grapes in it.

I smiled and opened it, popping one into my mouth. The kitchen door was pushed open and Justin walked in, I swear I almost choked on my grape.

I snapped out of my 'trance' (whatever you wanna call it) and eventually stopped staring at him, I shook my head and continued walking to the back yard.

I gotta admit though, he isn't bad looking...

"AYYYYYEEEEEE!!" I turned around, BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

I was lifted into someone's arms and screamed as he ran and jumped in the deep end of the pool. I quickly closed my eyes and held my breath.

I opened my eyes and swam up, following the person who apparently tried to kill me! - well maybe not 'kill'.

I pushed my hair out of my face as I stuck my head out on the surface and glared towards Anthony!

"Anthony seriously?" I splashed him with water and he laughed.

"Chill, you just got back to us, we're having a party tonight, let loose." I smiled and looked around the pool, wait.

Sydney is a little lier!

Her and Brooklyn are in the pool right now talking and being all flirty with each other - speaking of them being flirty with each other, I need to ask about those two....

I ship it though :)

But I'm not focused on that at the moment, I have a plan... *smirks*

I swam to the shallow end and grabbed a squirt gun , quietly and sneakily, and pointed it at them. "FIRRRREEEE!!" I screamed and started shooting. Everyone was now in the pool with water guns shooting each other.