Chapter 5.

Mia

Monday

After going through the usual morning routine of Justin throwing a huge fit and crying in my arms, me calming him down with sweet words and kissies, we finally made it out the door.

"We have to do something about him Mia," said Cade shaking his head letting Anthony get in the back seat of my challenger while he sat in the passenger.

I closed my door sighing.

"It's probably just a stage he's going through right now. He'll get used to it sooner or later," I replied turning on some music using my phone.

I obviously turned on Kevin Gates cause me and Anthony literally know most his songs.

|| A/N: Pretend Kevin Gates is still there in the future or something cause I'll have other songs that are out now so yeah ||

"I ain't tryna know your business,
I ain't tryna fall in love with you.
See maybe he could love you different, But I'm just tryna fuck with you,"

We all sang along and just so you know now, I grew up around rap.

I do have 3 brothers.

-

When we arrived at school I turned off the car sighing once again.

Ugh, I have to see Jackie, and Lizbeth's face.

Like really?

They've tripped Tea at lunch making her drop her food tray embarrassing her to the max, Fucked with all our crushes especially Sydney's, and started rumors about us all.

They've wanted to get back at us for a few years now all because one little incident last year.

Okay maybe it wasn't little, cause it was at a party and we literally did almost get arrested.

If you guessed we got In a huge fight, you guessed right.

And we also won.

Jackie and Lizbeth had their own group of boys and we had ours, me, Sydney, Tea, and Leah did more damage to Jackie and her girls If you want me to be honest.

Now she's has major vendetta with us all, and I'm prepared for her to get her revenge, I'm just not sure what she has planned exactly....

-

We all walked in the school doors and almost instantly Sydney screamed, the whole hallway was full of fucking spiders crawling all over the damn place.

I was wondering why the parking lot was so damn empty, cause -

"What the fuck!" She squealed.

"Run bitches!" We ran out those doors so damn fast I almost fell on my damn face.

I stopped at my car, leaning against it trying to catch my breath like everyone else.

-

"Ugh that was scary as fuck!" I yelled as I slammed shut the front door.

"I know like-" Tea got cut off by Justin's squeals as he ran to the front tackling me in a big hug but he pulled away looking confusingly at me.

"My M-Mi-Mia ho-me early?" Wow, he's caught on fast to my school schedule..

"Yes babyboy, there was a very unexpected pest problem," I shivered, running my hands through his soft hair.