Chapter 28.

Cause I love when he says "Happy Birthday" at the beginning of this song 😻😻

Justin

Rolling over, reaching out to cuddle Mia , my hands hit nothing but the soft bean bag. My eyebrows knitted together and I opened my eyes pulling the blanket off me, sitting up.

"Mia?"

The sun was out, and you could kind of see it through the curtains that were keeping the sun from blinding me to death. I thank those curtains.

"Mia?" I asked louder, and stood up, rubbing my eyes. I heard loud but tiny footsteps run up the stairs.

"I heard you yell, Mommy's downstairs making food. She has to go to school though," Xander pouted, and my eyes widened. It's Monday already?!

I groaned and followed Xander downstairs as he 'lectured' me about how it really wasn't nice to groan in his face. I just ignored him cause it's not like he's the boss of me.

When we made it through the dark hallway with all the cold, only filled with furniture and no people guest rooms, I bursted into the kitchen.

Mia was facing away from me, cutting up some strawberries talking to Sydney.

"Hey Xander, use your special hearing so I can hear Mommy's conversat-"

"Mommy!! Justin's trying to eavesdrop!" She turned to face us, my eyes immediately widened.

"The knife is pointing the wrong way, Mia!" She looked down and giggled, setting it gently on the counter. I stared blankly at her. "You could've hurt your self you know?" I embraced her tightly and played with her curls.

She doesn't usually let people play with her curls, and if she does you know she's in a really good mood. But I'm not gonna get yelled at cause she loves when I do it. I'm special.

"I need to get back to the waffles Jay," she laughed in my chest and told me to stop 'petting her'. "What are waffles?" I continued to hold tight, I didn't want her to go to school.

(A/n: 'hold tight' *smirks* 😏 )

Not with out me of course.

"Waffles are really yummy! Maybe if you let me out of this damn head lock we can have some," she laughed and continued to try and escape, she may have done mma and all that dangerous stuff (to me it's dangerous for her) but she's not going no where.

"Haha, nice try baby girl but you're staying with me." I said.

Sydney handed me a plate and shook her head, but hearing her name being called by Brooklyn, she instantly went to him.

The power of the mate pull.

I sat on a chair and pulled Mia on my lap, she was still in a headlock but not to the point where I was hurting her. I would never.

"Boy, if you don't let me go, I will not hesitate to bite you." I scoffed, she would never bite me.

"Yeah right. You love me too mu- OW! THAT WAS MY NIPPLE!" I yelled, instantly letting her escape. Damn, she really did bite me...ON MY NIPPLE!

She laughed and ate some of the waffle, I glared and she just laughed harder.

"You wouldn't let me go and that was the closest thing I could get to," She giggled and used the fork to get a piece of the waffle she cut and put butter and syrup on, then held it up to my lips.