𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨

- Robin is Bisexual

- Finney is Gay

- Robin has a really REALLY elderly cat he loves to death.

- Finney always takes care of Robin after he has fights with other kids at school and Robin returns the favor by taking care of Finney whenever he gets hurt too.

- Robin has a strange addiction to giving himself or others Stick N' Pokes. He somehow convinced Finney to let him give him a Stick N' Poke. In summary, they didnt finish the tattoo because Finney SCREAMED every time Robin would poke his arm with the needle.

- When they grew up, Robin became a tattoo artist and Finney TRIED to become an astronaut, but in the end became a science teacher.

- Finney loves skateboarding, Robin tried learning how to impress him. But in all truth, Robin sucks at it.

- Finney loves to make him and Robin matching "friendship" bracelets, Robin still has every single one.

- Robin loves taking pictures of Finney on his Polaroid camera randomly. While they kiss, cuddle, sleep, or just to save the happy moments. Robin keeps them in a photo album that they both love to look through every now and then.

- Finney is allergic to cats.

- Robin is supposed to wear glasses but he never does and when he does it's only at home. He says he looks dorky but Finney thinks its adorable.

- Finney is an amazing hairstylist somehow. So, he loves to style his boyfriends long hair! Robin acts like he hates it but he secretly love it so much.

- Robin gets in so many fights to distract himself from his anger, self hatred, and life problems.

- Finney has nightmares often, so when the boys have sleepovers and a nightmare occurs Robin stays up to comfort Finney.

- Robin is insanely talented at guitar. It's so badass.