19 - 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞. 🌻

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨: 300
𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚: Fluff
𝙖/𝙣
𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮
__________

As the sun crept through the window's drapes, sparkling into Finney's eyes, he started drifting out of his slumber.

He awoke, squinting his eyes because of the sunlight against his face. Robin was behind him, his chest pressed against his back, and his face snuggled into Finney's crook of his neck.

Finney heard a quiet mumble from the long haired boy, which made him laugh.

Robin has always been a sleep talker. Usually simple things, like grumbles or profanities. But once or twice there has been an 'I love you' which slipped off Robin's unconscious tongue.

Finney sat up in bed, slipping out of Robin's embrace. This earned another mumble from Robin, this time one in disapproval of Finney leaving bed.

Finney walked to the bathroom which was in Robin's room, slightly closing it.

He grabbed his toothbrush, and squished some toothpaste on the bristles of the brush, as he turned on the faucet. He dipped his brush under the gushing faucet, putting the brush to his teeth and scrubbing his pearly whites well.

All of the sudden the door crept open, and there was a tired, messy haired Robin on the other side.

Finney spat out the paste that was in his mouth as Robin entered the room, standing behind Finney and slipping his arms around Finney's waste.

"Good morning my love"
Finney said, quietly.

"G'morning sunshine."
Robin replied, as he pushed a kiss against Finney's soft, curly hair, clearly still really tired.

"Please brush your teeth, you have horrendous smelling morning breath."
Finney half-way joked as he turned around, embracing his lover in a hug.

"Wow, love you too."
Robin replied chuckling, putting one of his hands on the back of Finney's head gently.

"Shut up"
__________