10 - 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲.. ✒

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚?"
Words: 2093
Genre: Drama, Fluff
(A/N this ones.. a lot. so be ready.)

Robin's POV

Dear diary, there's a boy I like. I know it's considered wrong and that I should be in love with Donna like the rest of this school is but you'd understand if you knew him. His names Finn but he tells people to call him Finney. Finney Blake. I'm pretty sure he hates me, he's the smartest boy in school and I'm the dumbest! Well.. second dumbest. Moose is the dumbest.

He has light brown, short, curly hair that covers his forehead and stretches back to the middle of his neck with brown, beautiful eyes.

I sit next to him in science and throughout the whole lesson he talks to me about Space and I just sit, listen, and nod my head. I think he thinks I hate him because of my lack of contribution to our "conversations". But really, it's not that I don't care or something because believe me, I care. It's just that I'm scared I will say the wrong thing that will mess everything up or I'll somehow let the words "I love you" slip off my tongue.

3rd POV

"ROBIN!! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!"
Robin's mom yelled, making Robin jolt up from his chair, throw his pen on the floor, and shove his diary in his school bag.
"COMING MOM"
He yelled back, his voice cracking and raspy.

Robin ran down the stairs and out the front door yelling a quick "I love you" out to his mother. He speed-walked to the school that was somewhat far from his house. He was in such a sudden rush he completely forgot to zip his backpack, making his diary slip out of his backpack and onto the cement without him noticing.

Moose walked slowly behind him and when he noticed the diary he grinned sinisterly. But when he saw the name "Robin Arellano" plastered over the front cover he began to subtly snicker, picking it up and shoving it into his backpack.

Robin arrived about 5 minutes before first period started, so he bolted to his locker and put his stuff in it in trade for his science textbook. He then ran to his first class, not that he wanted to go. I mean it was science and science was extremely boring to him. The only thing Robin could think of that he enjoyed about science was seeing him.

When Robin got to class, Finney was already at their table, fidgeting with a tiny spaceship. He brought that thing everywhere, he said its his 'goodluck charm'.

Robin sat down and smiled at Finney.
"Good morning, Finney!"
Robin said, happy to see his crush.
"Oh, hey Robin! You're here late."
Finney responded.
"Yea sorry I lost trac-"
Robin was saying until he got interrupted by the teacher.
"Okay class.. science! Lets talk about it!"
He said, running up to the board.

The bell rang and Finney stood up, pushing up his chair.
"Hey Finney"
Robin said, making Finney turn his head quickly looking down at Robin, Finney had a slight pink tint to his cheeks.
"Yes Robin?"
Finney responded. For some reason Robin noticing Finney's cheeks being a soft pink made Robin freeze up.
"Robin..? Hello??"
Robin jolted up at that, making Finney flinch a little.
".. I'll see you later."
Robin said, in a obviously embarrassed way. He got up and left as soon as possible.
".. weird."
Finney mumbled, staring down at his feet with a small smile. He then grabbed his bag and also left.

- Time Skip To The End Of School -

Robin got home and greeted his mom who was on the couch in the living room.
"Hey Momma"
He said.
"Hi baby, how was school?"
She asked.
"It was okay,"
He said, walking up the stairs to his room.

He threw his bag onto his floor and slumped into his chair, looking through his backpack, he realized..

His diary wasn't there.