8 - 𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 💤

"𝙄'𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨."
Words: 393
Genre: Fluff

3rd POV:

The sun gleamed through the blinds onto the bed Finney and Robin shared that night. The sun creeped into Robin's eyes which caused him to wake up. Finney was clinging to his side, resting his head on Robin's chest. Robin looked at the clock on the bedside table and the time read 10:21AM.

"Finney, wake up."
Robin said, gently trying to wake him up, but to only be treated with a mumble as a response. Robin kissed the top of Finney's head in a second attempt to wake him up.
"Baby, wake up."
No response. Is he.. ignoring Robin??
"Mi amor?"
"No."
Finney said in response.
"No to what?"
"I don't want to wake up yet"
Robin laughed at Finney's claim.
"Okay sleepy head, then I'll be in the living room."
Robin said, slowly moving Finney off his chest just to receive a whine of disapproval from Finney.

Robin walked to the living room and turned on the TV. He sat there watching whatever would turn on for about an hour until Finney got up- Kinda.

Finney was wrapped up in the blanket from their bed and his hair was an absolute mess. He approached Robin and just sat on his lap, not saying anything.

"What's up with you mi amor? You're usually the one whos pushy about me getting up in the mornings but I suppose the roles have swapped?"
He said, laughing at himself.
"I'm just tired."
Finney mumbled.
"Want me to make us coffee?"
Robin asked, Finney nodded in reply.
"Okay, I'll be right back."
Robin said, kissing Finney's forehead, sliding him off his lap, and walking to the kitchen.

When Robin came back with the coffees for both of them Finney was sprawled out across the whole couch.
"Finney baby you're gonna have to get up, I have to sit too"
" 'Kay."
Finney said sitting up. The two of them held eachothers hand, drinking their coffee's with their available hand. Within minutes Finney went from a "sad tired blob" to an actual awake being!
"What do you wanna do today?"
Robin asked, wrapping his hand around Finney's waist.
"I don't think I want to do anything."

So - They didn't do anything.

They watched movies, cuddled, talked, kissed, and slept all day.

It was a cozy day.