6 - 1/2 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 🌧

"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚. "
Words: 640
Genre: Angst

Finney POV:

Me and Robin have been fighting a lot. It's been small things like spilling a drink but also big things like Robin getting in physical fights at school. I'm tired of it. Where did the boy I fell in love with go? He's been drinking and smoking too. I want to help him and I want him to be okay but he doesn't fucking listen anymore. Or, didn't. This all stopped about 2 hours ago. We got in a serious fight.

- 2 Hours Ago -
3rd POV:

"Why are you like this Finn." Robin questioned
"Like what? A functioning person? Hell Robin, you aren't even one anymore. Can't you be sober for once?!"
Finney cried.
"I am sober!"
"You're drunk. You're fucking drunk. You don't even pay attention to me anymore."
"What are you talking about bab-"
"Don't call me baby."
"Finn please I'll change."
"Will you?"
Robin started getting frustrated at Finney, shoving words in his mouth. His anger took over him and made him say something awful.
"It's not my fault your moms fucking dead."
fuck. Finney froze at this sentence. Robin saw Finney's eyes watering. He was stunned at what he just said to his boyfriend.
"What.."
Finney sniffled.
"Finney please I'm sorry I didn't mean that I was just angr-"
"What the fuck is wrong with you."
Finney said, tears running down his cheeks. He was starting to walk towards Robin's front door to leave. It was raining outside.
"Baby please I'm so sorry I didn't mean-"
"Shut up."
He was gone.

Robin ran to the door and opened it, Finney was on the curb outside facing the road drenched in rain.
"Finney please can we talk."
"I should've known."
Finney replied.
"What..?"
"I should've known I lost you a long, long time ago."
Finney said, standing up, he was facing Robin now.
"You didn-"
"Can you shut up for once?"
Finney said, his voice cracking emotionally. Robin listened to his request, he went silent.
"You're fucking insane. You're not who you were a year ago. You aren't the caring boy I knew. You're an idiot."
"Finney-"
"You're a raging, cocky, alcoholic. You don't even pay attention to me anymore."
Robin was approaching Finney at this point. He gave Finney a hug.
"I'm so so sorry, Finn. Things have just been toug-"
Finney pushed Robin off him.
"Don't you think I'd be the most understanding about things being Tough? My dad beats me Robin. I get called a fag at school everyday, kids beat me for just being MYSELF."
Finney walked away.

Finney POV:

When I got home I ran straight to my room.
"Finney are you okay?"
"Leave me alone Gwen."
I ripped all of the pictures of me and Robin off my walls. I put our photo album in a box with the pictures from my walls. I threw Robin's birthday present in it too. Anything and everything that reminded me of him.
I walked into the living room and sat down infront of the fireplace with the box.
"Finney what's going on. What are you doing with that box??"
I completely ignored Gwen and threw the box into the fireplace. It quickly started burning up. I felt my eyes watering and soon enough I was sobbing into Gwen's side and Gwen was just holding me there realizing his brother, Finney, wasn't doing well at all mentally.

Finney was gone.
Robin was gone.
They lost eachother a long time ago.

Part 2?? Maybe?? If you guys want one??

A/N this is my first time writing angst so I hope it's not horrid im writing this at 5am 😍😭 Anyways yea i have a couple ideas for a part 2 to this oneshot so if u guys want a part 2 comment!!