3 - 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 🌙

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢. "
Requested by: candycos1
Genre: Fluff , angst??
Word count: 556
Summary: Finney has a nightmare related to The Grabber which puts him in a panic. Robin comforts him.

(A/N The grabber exists in this onshot I'm sorry 😞😞)

Finney's POV

I still remember it all. The day I went missing, the horrendous tasting eggs the man would cook me every day, my attempts to escape, the phone ringing, the day I finally escaped. I feel like hes still out there. Like he never died.

I walked down the dark creeky hallway of my house when all of the sudden I heard a familiar voice.
"Hey Finney."
I stood still.
"Who are you?!"
I trembled before turning around.
It was the grabber.
"Did you miss me?"
He said with a smile before grabbing me by the arm and dragging me outside. I screamed, I kicked, I tried to pull away but it was no use. I was already in the back of his van. I got caught.

3rd POV

Finney shot awake in a sweat. He started hyperventilating and crying.
"Mi amor.... what's up?"
Robin said mumbling, but soon after he came to his senses and realized; another nightmare had happen.

Robin had pulled Finney into his lap and gave him a hug.
"What's wrong baby?"
"I had another nightmare."
Finney said in between breathes, he was shaking.

Robin figured that he probably didn't want to talk about it in the moment so he comforted Finney until he fell back asleep.

In The Morning

Finney sleepily opened his eyes. He turned to his side (so he can cuddle up with Robin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). Expecting his boyfriend to be there, to his surprise, he wasn't. Instead he smelt the scent of breakfast in the air so he figured he was in the kitchen.
He got out of bed and slipped on some slippers before leaving the room.

He walked into the kitchen and he was correct! Robin was there making the two of them pancakes.
Finney hugged Robin's side and yawned.
"Good morning sunshine"
Robin said snaking an arm around Finney. Finney grumbled back a good morning and Robin laughed at how tired he seemed.
"I take it you're still tired?"
Finney nodded in response.
"Well pancakes are ready so maybe that'll get you more awake."
Robin said with a smile, ruffling Finney's hair and going to set the table.

The two of them sat next to each other at the table.
"These are really good thank you babe"
Finney said with a smile.
"Any time mi amor."
They stayed silent for a little bit until Robin spoke.
"So are we going to talk about what happened last night? Y'know.. the nightmare?"
Finney sighed sadly, before explaining the whole thing.
"Oh baby.."
Robin said softly, resting a hand on Finney's thigh.
"That puta is never coming back. He was killed."
Robin said trying to comfort Finney.
"But.. what if he never died? What if it was a cover up?"
"The police wouldn't lie to us like that baby."
Robin said with a frown. He then hugged finney and said
"I love you more than anything and I will always protect you with my life."
"I love you too"

Maybe Finney wasn't wrong about The Grabber still being around..