30 - 𝐀𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 ☔

𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 (𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭) 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘥-𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵

𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘥. 𝘯𝘷𝘮 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵.
𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 469
__________

Rain swept down from the curve of the roof, droplets of rain swept down Finney's head as he hummed a familiar tune. His guitar perched on his lap, droplets of water making the guitar wet to the touch, and not so hollow as it once was. the guitar filled with rainwater, making it heavy against Finney's thighs.

Finney had known this would ruin the guitar but that was almost the point. Finney shuddered at the brisk touch of the rainwater trickling against his damp forehead. His eyes burned as they began to water, he was frustrated. Frustrated with Robin.

The two had gotten in a fight not too long ago. The fight was dumb, but it hurt Finney. Robin and Finney got in a fight over Finney's bullying.

"I don't need you to protect me all the damn time, Robin! I'm capable of protecting myself!!"
Finney shouted, his voice shakey and tender.

"Obviously you can't, sense I have to save your ass all the time!"
Robin hissed, that sentence shattered Finney completely. Why would Robin say that? Robin had anger issues, and Finney knew that, but what Robin just said was too far in Finney's opinion. I suppose Finney's anger took over him too, as Finney grabbed Robin's beloved guitar, locking himself outside.

For awhile he heard Robin screaming his name in desperation and regret.

All of the sudden, Robin managed to get outside through the back door. There stood Robin, infront of Finney with a heartbroken frown and shakey eyes that darted at the guitar and his lover.

"Finney please can we talk."
Robin trembled, as he approached Finney. Finney had anger and sadness in his eyes. He shook from the cold and the anger that was brewing inside him.

"You're the last person I want to talk to."
Finney hissed, this frightened Robin. Robin had never seen such an angry side of Finney. Sure they have gotten in fights before, but they were always small, and silly. Things like Finney being mad that Robin would drink milk from the jug or when Finney wouldn't eat lunch with Robin at school. Nothing like this. Nothing so severe.

"Can I at least have my guitar back, baby."
Robin mumbled.

"You can keep it."
Finney sobbed, throwing it off his lap, watching the water trickle out of the guitar and watching it crack from the impact of the wood hitting cement. Robin flinched at the sudden thud of his prized possession.

"What is wrong with yo-"

"Leave me alone."
Finney interupted, stomping back into the house.

Leave me alone.

__________

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰