20 - (1/2) .. 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞? 🛹

𝙖/𝙣
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩

+ 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 3 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 691
𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵. 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵.
_________

𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯'𝘴 "𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨" 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦.

I've always been worried about Robin. Not worried as in worried he might trip and skin his knee, or maybe worried he does bad on his next report card.

'Worried' as in worried Robin might do something stupid. Something he'd regret doing, or something he doesn't regret doing at all, just to hurt me!

In all truth, that very much could be what is happening as we speak. He's been distant, cold, rude. He's been really weird about me wanting to go out with him on a date. He trembles and pulls some bullshit excuse out of his ass, and in all honesty, I'm done.
_________

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

The bell rang, sending a high pitched sound wave through the halls. The students around me stood up immediately, exiting the classroom. I always waited a minute or two before leaving, as the chaos of the halls at the end of the day was exhausting as it was.

The halls calmed down, so I exited the room swiftly, turning right, where my Locker was kept.

I put my fingers on the lock, putting my combination in. 12-34-10. The locker unlocked with a clicking noise, I opened the door, grabbing my bag and sliding my textbooks and binder in my bags opening, zipping it closed.

I pranced down the hall, my bag rested on my shoulders, slumping down to the low of my back. Everything was well. It was quiet, calm, peaceful. Besides the sounds of walking feet, shoes squeaking against the schools long tile halls, and whispers of small talk and gossip.

Well, it was calm for only a short amount of time. A storm was (metaphorically) starting to brew.

As I was walking towards the school's exit, I found myself near an empty classroom. I heard giggling and talking. I don't know why, but I had been curious.

So I did what any other curious being would do, I peaked through the window.

And there what I saw, was my worst nightmare that had come true.

Robin was there, with a girl, a pretty girl. They were very close to eachother, smiles painted against both of their gorgeous faces. They were talking, they looked as if they were inlove.

And then the worst happened, they kissed.

They kissed passionately, Robin's arms around her waist. The same way he'd kiss me. Except he seemed to be more rough with me, as if he didn't care for me. Which now that I was seeing the view infront of me, behind this glass window, I understood, that my assumption was correct. He really didn't care, did he?

I decided I would confront him, right here, right now. I walked towards the door that was slightly left open, pushing it all the way open. I stood there, tears forming against my waterline as I started to realize this was actually happening. That this wasn't some sick nightmare of mine.

The two who were making out jumped at my presence. Robin trembled as he backed away from the petite girl he once had his grasp on.

"Finney.."
Robin said, shocked I was there. Shocked.. as if me and him weren't just hanging out an hour ago.

"You're such a backstabbing, lying, piece of shit."
I said in pure fury. Fury I was this stupid, stupid enough to think Robin Arellano, king of our middle school, would ever be inlove with a gay like me.

"It really isn't what it looks like.."
Robin said, trembling. He seemed upset, but why? He wasn't the one being cheated on?

"No, it is."
I said, who was now crying. I started backing away from the door, I just wanted to get out of here. I wish Robin hadn't existed, I wish everything was a dream.

I hate Robin. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him.

I hate Robin Arellano.

Him and his backstabbing, self absorbed self.