26 - 𝙁𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡 🎡

𝘢/𝘯
𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺!! (𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 4𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴)

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 450
_________

As the sun finished setting into the star-lit night, Robin and Finney approached the glowing, luminous Ferris Wheel towering over them. It spun slowly, leading couples and groups of friends into the air, showing a beautiful view of nature's lush, people having fun together, and glistening carnival rides below them.
_________

"Are you sure this is, y'know.. Safe?"
Robin whispered into Finney's ear, holding onto Finney's hand for dear life as they approached the front of the line.

Robin had an extreme fear of heights. So much so, when he'd go to summer camps as a child, he'd be scared to sleep on the top bunks in his groups cabins. Finney would tease Robin for this, but who was Finney to judge? He secretly was afraid of the dark, for christs sake!

The two weren't so different, really, so that's why they were inlove.

"Robin, babe, I'm positive I've been on this thing every year of my life."
Finney laughed at the anxious Robin clinging onto him like a young child on his first day of school.

"Two tickets, please."
The man at the front of the line spoke to Robin and Finney, in which Finney handed the tickets from his front pocket to the man. The man then opened the gate, allowing Robin and Finney to settle into their respected cart on the luminous wheel.

The wheel began rotating, moving the couple upward, Finney laughed in excitement while Robin nervously laughed, trying to play it cool.

Finney place his hand on top of Robin's, smiling sweetly at the boy infront of him.

"You're okay,"
He reassured, in which Robin settled a bit because of the words of reassurance, and Finney's touch.

The wheel stopped at the top, letting the two get that picture perfect view Finney was thrilled to see. In all truth, Robin loved it too. He leaned into Finney, embracing Finney in a short, yet passionate, kiss.

Finney laughed sweetly before leaning into Robin, this time going in for a longer kiss. A kiss he could look back on in the future, and embrace the happy memories of the night him and his lover enjoyed the cities fair.

"Not so afraid of heights now, are you?"
Finney spoke, teasing robin between their kisses.

"Shut up and kiss me"
Robin joked, as the ferris wheel began rotating downward.

𝘢/𝘯 𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱