31 - 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 🌹

a/n) this ones short and I'm sorry I just feel like I've been neglecting this story a bit so uh here's a scrap oneshot I found in my planning notes for some reason.. have no idea why it was in my notes for my Rinney vamp fic

that reminds me.... if you haven't already started reading my Rinney vamp fic: Shadow, now would be a great time to start!!! only if its of interest to u tho

__________

3rd POV:

Robin and Finney were having a sleepover, like they would almost every week. It had been around 6AM, and Robin couldn't sleep. Robin had this problem a lot, and he hadn't known why. Whilst this was happening, Finney was right beside Robin, sleeping peacefully. His arms stretched out and hugged Robin's side and his hair was an absolute mess. Finney would always have messy hair in the morning, and he would hate it, but Robin absolutely adored this simple thing about the boy.

Robin looked down at Finney who was completely passed out. He smiled, massaging circles into Finney's scalp with his fingertips, earning a mumble from the sleeping boy. Finney tightened his grasp on Robin's side, nuzzling his head into his side.

"You're so perfect" Robin whispered, rapping his arm around Finney's waist.

Finney fluttered his eyes open, looking up at Robin.

"Robin.." Finney yawned, making Robin chuckle.

"Why are you awake it's so early.." He added.

"You're just so beautiful." Robin replied, kissing the top of Finney's head.