24 - 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫. 🎵

"𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝!"

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 484
𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺𝘺𝘺𝘺
________

Rain splattered from the sky above, soaking into the dirt and cement of the neighborhood Robin lived in. The noise of the rain splashing against his roof was peaceful and therapeutic to him and Finney who had been hanging out that day. Finney was about to go home, but it seems that the rain came in Robin's clutch, as Finney would have to stay at Robin's home longer, which he didn't mind.
________

3𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

The fireplace in Robin's home crackled and popped as the flames consumed the wood logs that rested in the fireplace. Robin and Finney sat infront of the fireplace, snugglimg close to each other and enjoying the heat of the flames and the noises that came with it and the noises from the rain outside.

The two talked about simple things sleepily. Their love, animals, memories, space (of course brought up by Finney), movies, and life. When all of the sudden, Robin made a suggestion.

"Do you want to dance with me?"
Robin asked, which made Finney a tad bit flustered, Robin found it absolutely precious.

"Pardon..?"
Finney said, as red as a firey rose.

"I said would you like to dance with me, my dear?"
Robin repeated, moving the hair out of Finney's face, tucking the lose strands gently behind his ears.

"I don't know how to dance, babe."
Finney said embarrassed.

"Well that's okay, I'll lead you."
Robin said with a smile, standing up and leaving his hand out for Finney to grab, which he did.

The two walked into a spare room in the house, the room was filled with plants and books. Robin would call it his 'reading room', Robin was quite the reader.

Robin took a vinyl record, sliding it out of its cover and setting it into his bright red record player.

"First, put your hands here."
Robin said, guiding Finney's hands to his own shoulders, wrapping his arms around Finney's waist as the song began to play.

"And then just, sway to the rythm."
Robin added, sweetly whispering into Finney's ears as he begun to sway to the song.

Finney shyly smiled at Robin, enjoying the peace of dancing with the love of his life.

"I love you."
Finney whispered, blushing.

"I love you to the moon and back, my dear."
Robin replied, pressing his lips against Finney's lovingly.

The two stayed that way, swaying to different songs for many hours until the rain stopped.
________

𝘢/𝘯
𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 😭😭

𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

(𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺)