29 - 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 🚬

𝘢/𝘯
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 3𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭

Genre: Fluffy but its also a bit sad at the beginning 😧

Words: 661
_________

𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I've never really, fit in with the popular crowd.

Boys my age like video games, smoking weed, parties, girls.

I like space, legos, reading, painting, I like boys.

And thats the problem, I don't fit in. People do not like me, Robin doesn't like me. Robin is probably the definition of 'boys my age'. He's the coolest boy in school. He smokes, hes strong, hes well built, hes attractive, smart, and most importantly.. he's kind.

I just wish I fit in too, I wish I was cool. I wish Robin would notice me. I wish Robin liked boys, too.
_________

I have learned that to get noticed and to be appreciated, you have to blend into the crowd, to be like the other kids.

I sat against the window frame of the bathroom, a cigarette pressed between my pointer and middle finger, smoke filled the air, making the bathroom smell like my living room on fridays, cigarette ashe and rumbling flames from the fireplace.

Suddenly, a person I had known too well entered the room. None other than Robin Arellano. He had that cold 'tough guy' face painted on him. But when we'd talk, that cold shell would crack, his true personality slowly slipping out. That's what I found attractive about him. Not this weird, cold, persona.

"Hey Finn."
Robin said, waving.

"Mind if I steal a cig from you?"
He asked, lifting his body up onto the windowsill next to me. I panicked at the feeling of Robin's shoulder brushing against mine.

"Oh yea, sure."
I said through my blush painted face, pulling the pack of cigarettes from my pocket, handing the pack to him.

"Damn Finney, that's the expensive brand!"
Robin chuckled, surprised.

"And I didn't really take you for a smoker."
Robin added, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh, I'm not."
I said, quickly putting out the flame on my cigarette on the windowsill below us.

"Then whats up with this pack?"
He asked, confused, I didn't blame him.

"It's not easy to say."
I mumbled.

"I'm not going to judge you, Finn."
Robin reassured, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I just wanted to fit in, I guess? I don't even like smoking, it feels gross against my lips and I hate the smell!"
I weakly laughed, I could just sense the sadness against Robin's face.

Suddenly I felt a hand press against my chin, leaning my face upward, facing Robin. He gazed in my eyes, begining to speak.

"You're oh so perfect to me Finn."
Robin smiled, gazing into my eyes. I chuckled nervously, I had never been this close to Robin. Sure maybe we've exchanged a few stares and a few group projects.. but I've never had something like this shared with the boy.

Suddenly, he pressed his lips against mine. I felt some sort of electricity jolt through my bones, butterflies fill my stomach, and my mind go bonkers. Robin Arellano, 'Mr. Tough Guy', kissed me.

"I like you for who you are, I always have."
He smiled, making me smile.

"I like you too, Robin"
I gleamed.

"I will be taking this pack though"
Robin joked, keeping a tight grip against the pack as he lifted it in the air.

"That's fine with me,"
I laughed, I stole it from dad anyways. Didn't want him to find anything that could've given him the idea I took it.

"ROBIN ARELLANO AND FINNEY BLAKE."
A voice boomed. Oh shit.

The principal.

"MY OFFICE. NOW!"
She scolded, dragging both me and Robin behind her as we giggled.
_________

𝘢/𝘯
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘥!!

𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 :(