23 - (2/2) .. 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞? 🛹

𝙖/𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮.. 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮.

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵
𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 791
_________

My walk home was cold, grey. I felt empty, I felt backstabbed. I've been lied to, by the person I trusted the most.

It had rained earlier that day, my shoes pittered and pattered under the puddles of water on the cracked cement, splashing up and soaking into my worn down shoes I've had for probably 3 years now.
_________

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I had a lot of questions during my walk home. Such as who was she? How long have they been seeing eachother? Have they even been seeing eachother, or was Robin just bored, bored of me?

Whatever, it hadn't matter. I. Am. DONE. With Robin Arellano, no question to it.

Or so I thought, because as just as I thought that I heard frantic splashing and panting behind me.

"FINNEY!!"
I heard a voice shriek, none other than Robin's Voice. Him and his stupid raspy voice. That voice I used to yearn for, that voice I used to be in love with.

I turned around in fear, fear of some stupid excuse from him that I would (in guilt) accept and everything would go back to "normal" but in reality he'd still be going behind my back kissing random girls and boys like its nothing.

God Finney, stop it for once! Stop thinking the worst, damn it!

I stood there, stunned at how drenched he was from the splashing of the puddles under him. He stood there too, catching his breath. I think he was waiting for me to say something, but I never did which was awkward.

"I need.. to explain.. what happened."
Robin exclaimed, between heavy breathes which made him sound like he was having some sort of aggressive asthma attack.

"Then do it."
I said sternly, I was done with this bullshit even though I had only learnt of this 'bullshit' not even half an hour ago.

"I didn't want to kiss her, Finn."
He yelled, he was angry. I was angry. We were angry.

"It sure seemed like you did."
I replied, absolutely heartbroken as the image of him kissing someone who wasnt me replayed in my mind.

"She threatened me."
He said, which sent shivers down my spine. Not in fear, but just pure disgust. I couldn't tell if Robin was lying, but my mind wanted to tell me he was, so I told myself he was lying.

"You're such a liar."
I said, tenderly, bunching my hand in a fist out of pure anger.

"She told me if I didn't you know.. kiss her.. she'd hurt you."
He said, mumbling.

"Bullshit!"
I yelled.

"Finn, I was protecting you."

"Protected me? Hell, you ruined my life!"
I screamed, I was so done with him, done with everything. I wanted nothing more than to sob into Gwen's arms right now.

"I have receipts."
He claimed, which stunned me. Proof? Is Robin really not that bad?

"Yeah? Well that still doesn't explain how weird you've been towards me lately!"
I replied, I didn't want to believe for a second Robin was telling any form of truth.

"I know it doesn't, and I'm sorry. Please just understand where I'm coming from."

"Oh I understand where you're coming from, Robin."

"But you don't. Please just read what I'm about to send you."
He said, pulling his phone out and sending me a photo.

My phone chimed, and I pulled it out opening my phone to its messages to read whatever Robin had sent to me.

Baby❤ 3:58PM:
*attachment*

The photo was a screenshot. A screenshot between Robin and a girl named Hannah, who I had assumed was the girl I saw earlier making out with Robin.

The screenshot read:

Hannah:
I have a mad crush on you!

Robin:
I'm gay and taken

Hannah:
So? Why does it matter?!

Robin:
Because I'm GAY and I'm TAKEN

Hannah:
I don't care. You will love me!

Robin:
Yeah, no thanks.

- User Blocked -

I looked back up to Robin in confusion.

"I don't get it, why were your hands on her waist then??"
I said, kind of relieved but still not completely sure about this whole thing.

"She put my hands there, she wouldn't let me move them"
He replied sadly.

"I'm really sorry Finney, I don't want to lose you. "
He said, emotionally.

"I'm going to need time."
I said, I wasn't completely ready to forgive him, and accept all of this, but for now time would tell, and we would stay in contact.

𝙖/𝙣
𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙣 😭😭