35 - 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 ⛺

a/n) I'm getting sick again :(

i dont want to go to football tmrw sufhjsjrjfiwit
__________

The ashy, charring, heat that radiated from the campfire gleamed on Robin and Finney, who snuggled close to the heat source as their other friends snuggled as well, the cold brisk air prickling at their skin on said night. The friends were camping.

"Shit, it's so cold." Griffin hissed, shivering into Bruce's side as Billy leaned on Griffin, shuttering in the cold. The three were trying to keep warm, nothing more than a friendly act. Unlike Robin and Finney, who had been dating for months now and just wanted to 'be all over one another' as Billy would say.

"Hah.. Yea.." Bruce replied, rubbing the goosebumps that splattered along his arms which glowed against the glaring fire. 

"I believe this was the worst night we chose to go camping, like, ever." Billy laughed, shaking his head staring off to one of the tents that rested in the distance. 

"How is Vance sleeping in this cold?" Billy asked, now looking up at Bruce -- who had been dating Vance. 

"It beats me, Bill." Bruce replied, chuckling in disbelief. Vance was one tough cookie at times. Billy scoffed at the name Bruce had called him, 'Bill' was never a name people would call him, the only exception being his parents when they would scold him. "BILL, YOU FLUNKED YOUR MATH QUIZ, AGAIN?!"

Finney shivered, snuggling closer and closer to Robin, who wore an orange sweater that fit his figure perfectly, framing his slim waist and semi-muscular build. But, Finney still had been cold, the thin brisk air prickling and biting at his exposed knees. 

Robin stamped a soft kiss atop Finney's head, muttering "I love you" as he stared into the trickling flames. Finney felt heat cover his face, overpowering the numbing, bitter cold air that surrounded his slim figure. 

"I love you too," Finney whispered in reply, looking up at Robin who smiled at his words.

"Okay you lovebird-"

"Shut up Griffin."

".."

__________

a/n) I have a lot of oneshot ideas related to camping.. ideas that would be longer.. would you guys like to see that at some point?