36 - 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤-𝐎'-𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 🎃

A/N) woke up and decided today I would write fall themed things

its almost my birthday i'm so excited asdihasfisdfj

words: 556
__________

"Finney wait up!" Robin yelled to Finney, who held two pumpkins in his thin arms as he ran up the steps of Robin's home, which creaked as he stepped up them and entered the home. The air was cold, Robin snuggled close to his scarf that hugged his neck perfectly, looking up at the autumn sunset above. The trees were fragile and slim as leaves flew off their branches, a yellow hue to them as they crinkled under the Dr. Martens Boots that Robin wore. Robin looked back down from the honey yellow sky, grabbing a pumpkin from the back of his truck and following Finney up the steps.

Finney sighed, letting the Pumpkins tumble onto the recently shined kitchen counter. He winced, wiping his hands on his coat, which stung from the pumpkins stem that prickled his palms as he ran up the steps. Robin approached Finney from behind, wrapping his thin, cold arms around Finney's waist which sent shivers down his spine.

"Tssttt! You're hands are cold!" Finney wined, pulling away from Robin's gentle touch. Robin laughed, shaking his head as he chuckled. He slipped away from Finney, pressing a quick kiss against the back of his neck before going to the utensil drawer and pulling two sharp knives from the knife section of the drawer and setting them on the counter.

"Lets carve some pumpkins." Robin said, a cheesy grin on his smile as he grabbed one of the pumpkins, pulling a sharpie from a small cup of pens and other tools that rested on his counter and beginning to sketch a design to carve into his pumpkin.

The room smelt of honey, as several honey and flower scented candles lit in the room, sending fumes of scents around the room as Finney and Robin carved their pumpkins. 

"What do you think?" Finney grinned, turning his pumpkin to face Robin as the yellow tinted lights above complimented the pumpkins shape. 

"Ooh!" Robin smirked, pulling it closer to him and studying it.

"So..?" Finney laughed, approaching Robin and resting his head against Robin's shoulder.

"Do you like it?" Finney asked.

"It's beautiful, baby." Robin replied, pressing a kiss against Finney's forehead which sent butterflies trickling down his neck, resting in his stomach.

"Can I see yours?" Finney asked, lacing his fingers in Robin's.

"Of course," Robin replied, turning his pumpkin to face Finney, he began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Robin gasped, looking at Finney as he giggled.

"It's.. funny looking." Finney replied through his giggles, tracing the lines Robin carved into the pumpkin. He carved a simple smiley face. A semi-circle in the middle of the pumpkin, which was supposed to be its mouth, and two shaky lines which were supposed to be the eyes of the pumpkin.

"How rude, Finn Blake!!" Robin replied, pressing a hand against his heart and dramatically gasping.

"No, no, it's still cute." Finney whispered under his breath as he pecked Robin on the mouth.

"Shall we put these on the porch?"

"Mhm!" Robin replied, grabbing Finney by one hand, his pumpkin by the other, and walking towards the front door, where the Jack-O'-Lantern's would be displayed for the neighborhoods viewing.