32 - 𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 🎶

A/N)) Hi I'm so sorry for neglecting this oneshot series as of lately and giving you all poorly, rushed, written content  !!!! I hope to be giving you all some more 'better thought out' stories 

_________

"I want to dedicate this next song..--" Robin had spoke into his mic that stood at the front of the stage he stood tall on, but had been interrupted mid sentence. The screams and cries of his fans flooding the room he performed in, the noise hurting his ears. But he had noticed that someone who had been very special to him was different, he wasn't screaming and whaling like the others. He stood, collected, gazing up to Robin with a beautiful smile that brightened the room, his smile gave butterflies in Robin's stomach and electricity that zapped through his body, he could feel his palms begin to sweat as he started to speak again.

"--..This next song, to a boy who is very dear to me and is in the crowd tonight." He continued. He had gazed down at the boy in question, Finney, but no one had noticed who exactly he was gazing at as they were too busy screaming and whaling nonsense over what Robin just spoke to them. They would do this often, the fans, freak out over the littlest of things that Robin would do. 

Robin ignored the huge whirlpool of screams his fans created, and begun strumming his guitar,-- keeping a loving gaze on Finney. 

_________

Finney and Robin hadn't been dating at the time, but they both shared one mutual feeling for each other: pure love. They wanted to date, for the longest of time, but they could never find a right time to start their relationship. Robin, being the famous musician he was, hadn't had much time for relationships. But Robin has finally figured it out, he has learned that he can make this work, and that he would be officially asking Finney out tonight.

He continued to strum his guitar, sweetly humming as he began to sing his newest release "Puppy Princess" -- A song about his love for Finney. The crowd swooned to the song, as typically, Robin would perform this song in a quick pace and much different instruments, but tonight, he'd sing it slow. Really savor the moment, he'd strum it sweetly with his acoustic guitar. 

Robin could feel his eyes water as he sung, as well as Finney could feel his eyes begin to tingle as tears trickled from his waterline. Happy tears - of course. 

The song concluded, and Robin let out a sweet sigh as his crowd cheered and awed. Robin could feel the heat rise against his face, flushing his skin. 

"Finney, would you come on stage?" Robin asked sincerely, Finney nodded, climbing onto the stage and standing next to Robin, which made the crowd go absolutely wild at the sight. Finney looked out to crowd in front of him. The flashlights from phones practically blinded him -- but it was something ethereal for him to have the honor to experience.

"Finney," Robin said, putting a gentle hand on Finney's chin, making him look up at Robin who gazed dearly into Finney's flushed face.

"Would you, be my boyfriend?" He asked, which sent the crowd crazy once more. Finney began to cry out of excitement and happiness, nodding. "Yes!!" He'd sob.

Robin crashed his lips against Finney's, listening to his fans cheer for him and Finney as the concert came to it's end.