22 - 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 💋

𝙖/𝙣
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮

𝙖/𝙣 2
𝙖𝙗𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 + 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵
𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 952
__________

As of lately, Finney has picked up the hobby of doing makeup. He originally picked up this interest and passion from Gwen, who taught him how to so his future children wouldn't be ''complete and utterly lost'.

But soonly Finney realised he really enjoyed doing peoples makeup, he didn't like it on himself because he said it didn't look right on him, although he'd put on a tiny bit of mascara everyday so in the situation if he cried, he would look like 'one of the euphoria girls' as he would say. But besides that, he'd do makeup on his friends such as Bruce, Gwen, Griffin, and Donna, and they really enjoyed his work!

They would tell him 'Finney! You are the worlds next top makeup artist!' But Finney hadn't believed them. He would tell himself 'Don't get your hopes up, Finn! They are just bluffing!' Not that anything I just told you mattered, Finney wouldn't be interested in his future for awhile.
__________

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Finney sat, straddled on Robin's newly cleaned wood floor, as he built his newest LEGO Set that was a gift from his Lover this morning. The set was of a huge, beautiful, NASA spaceship. When Robin saw it in the shop, he knew Finney would love it, and, he did.

Suddenly there was a quiet 'tap, tap' on the closed door before Robin, Finney's lover, opened the door and slipped into the room. Robin was sure to be quiet when he knocked so Finney wouldn't get startled, as he was very dedicated to his work.

"Hey Robin"
Finney said, kindly and quiet, but loud enough for Robin to of heard.

"Can you do my eyeliner?"
Robin asked, sitting down next to Finney who was purely confused.

"Huh?"

"I said can you do my eyeliner?"
Robin said, more hesitant than he was the first time he had asked.

"No, I know what you said, I'm just confused as of why?"
Finney said, putting down the two LEGO bricks he had in his hands and turning to face Robin.

"I just want to feel pretty."
Robin said, looking down in embarrassment.

"But my love.. you're pretty regardless?"

"I guess, but I also just want to try something new."
Robin said, fearful Finney wouldn't oblige to his idea.

"Okay!"
Finney said, standing up and pulling Robin by his hand up with him.

'So it was that easy? I was so scared for nothing?' Robin had thought to himself as they walked to the bathroom.

Robin was always scared to do things that were deemed to be 'not manly' by our world. Robin wanted to paint his nails, and be able to wear makeup, and style his hair in pretty ways without being judged. While still being able to be masculine and for people to be okay with that. But in the world we live in, people are brutal and their words hurt as much as a knife.

Robin was guided to sit on the toilet seat so Finney could do his eyeliner. Finney pulled a bag of makeup from a cabinet in the bathroom, assuming it was his moms or maybe sisters. But oh well, they'd never know he used their stuff.

Finney rummaged around in the bag for a moment, until he found a stick of black gel eyeliner. He pulled the cap off of it and smiled.

"Okay, you're going to need to close your eyes for this"
Finney said, moving the hair out of Robin's face, planting a sweet kiss on his forehead. Robin listened to Finney's statement, closing his eyes gently.

Finney slid the eyeliners brush against Robin's soft skin, leaving a trail along the corner of his eye, forming an 'eyeliner wing'.

"ek, it's cold.."
Robin complained, laughing a bit.

"I know it is, Robin"
Finney replied, also laughing.

As Finney was correcting the wing, trying to make it as perfect as he could, he felt an arm wrap around his waist.

Of course, it was Robin's arm, Finney chuckled. At times, Robin was like a lovesick puppy and he found it adorable, but hilarious that Robin was so, so clingy sometimes.

Finney leaned in, kissing Robin's cheek affectionately before moving to the next eye that he'd do the next wing on.

Finney swept the brush swiftly across Robin's eye, drawing the wing trying to be as similar as possible to the previous wing. Robin made an annoyed groan at the coldness and wetness of the eyeliner that was being brushed against his eye. Finney shushed Robin, Finney struggles to focus sometimes. Noises are the one thing that unfocuses him so he insists things are quiet while he works.

Finney fixed the small smudge he accidentally smeared into Robin's skin, before declaring he was done.

"All done!"
Finney said sweetly, pulling Robin back up so he could see the results.

Robin glanced up at the mirror and was in immediate awe. He smiled sweetly at himself, muttering 'pretty' before he looked back down at Finney who was also smiling. Robin put his pointer finger under Finn's chin, leaning his chin upward so he could embrace Finney in a 'thank-you-kiss'.

Robin broke the kiss, smiling.

"I look pretty, thank you."
Robin whispered, embracing Finney in a hug.

"Anytime, my love. I'm glad you like it!"
Finney replied, snaking his arms behind Robin's neck.

"Could I do your eyeliner now?"
Robin nearly begged.

"Not a chance."
Finney laughed.