38 - 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 📺

A/N) Take this as an apology for last oneshot

________

Finney's POV

Light crept through my eyes as I swooned down the halls of Bruce's 'big Halloween party'. It had been 10PM on October 31st, and I had felt a bad feeling in my gut about this party.

Don't get me wrong, I'm beyond grateful to be invited to such a party! But, parties have never quite been my thing -- I hadn't known why I even came. Perhaps it was because Robin was here, sometimes I felt I was head over heals for this boy. 

"Hey, Finn!" A stranger shouted out to me, he leaned against a wall, a red solo cup in hand.

"Hey." I mumbled, continuing to pace around Bruce's house. The music blared, I felt like I was in a whirlpool of cheers, laughing, and dumb club music. Rainbow lights flickered throughout the several rooms which were only crowded by my classmates and some random teens our age who I had never in my life seen or met. I felt a pounding in my chest as the music and cheering felt as if it was only getting louder and louder. My ears rung as I stumbled to a chair. I sighed shakily, knowing what was happening; an anxiety attack. Again. 

"Finney?" A voiced called, I jolted up. My gaze softened, I had saw the voice was from Robin, who I had been dating for a year now. I felt the inability to speak, I nodded as a 'hello'. Robin had read me like a book, kneeling down to my eye level and beginning to speak. 

"Do you want to go somewhere quiet?" He asked softly and lovingly, which in that moment, made my heart flutter. I nodded, standing up and almost instantly feeling the warmth of Robin's hand against mine.

Everything in that moment was a strange whirlpool of blur, but I had found myself outside, hugging tightly to Robin as the cold Halloween air tickled the back of our necks.

"Do you want to go to my house?" Robin whispered in my ear, and I had nodded in response as I whispered "Yes." I pulled away from Robin's house, walking towards Robin's car as Robin wrapped his arm around my shoulder, keeping me close as we walked.

Our drive to Robin's home was peacefully quiet, the only noises being the sound of the car driving and the dim music which crept through the radio, making me very tired.

"You look tired, my love." Robin spoke quietly, putting his available hand atop of mine. I laughed, "I kind of am," I responded, gazing into Robin's handsome side profile. He smiled as he drove, his hair swept away from his face with his bandana and his eyes focused on the road, his rings sparkling against the moonlight.

We pulled into Robin's driveway, he got out of the car, approaching my side and opening the door for me, holding it open like a gentleman. 

"Thank you," I said, grasping for his arm to hold onto as we walked into his house. Some evil part of my mind told me this was 'clingy' of me to be doing, I had brushed these thoughts off. 

We crept up his homes stairs, opening the door to his room and then shutting it behind us. 

"Do you, just want to watch movies and cuddle, my dear?" Robin asked, gently brushing his hand against my arm. I nodded, which he nodded to in response. Robin laid down in bed, then so did I, laying flat on my stomach against Robin's chest and embracing Robin's scent. Robin smelt like Honey and his Cologne, which had been too distinct to really describe. Robin smelt like comfort; like home. 

As I laid against Robin's chest, I began to feel the wave of sleepiness hit once more, and after a couple moments, I was out cold.

"I love you, gorgeous boy." Robin whispered, pressing a kiss against my head as he continued to watch the movie.
________

I love you all