21 - 𝐈 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 💟

𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘉𝘺: bigboobsaremylife (𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳)
𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘪𝘪𝘪𝘪𝘯𝘺𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 1140
_________

My walks to school have always been quite the trip, typically on me and Gwen's way to school there would be some sort of conflict happening that involved punching, screaming, and profanity which would catch the teachers attention, forcing them to pry the angry students off eachother.

But if only I knew, today, one of these conflicts would of involved me.
_________

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Today I walked to school alone, which was unusual for me as Gwen and I always walked to school together, talking and enjoying each others presence.

But today Gwen was sick at home, so I walked alone.

The streets were quiet. The wind in the air swept through me like a frantic spirit, making my head of curls swiftly move around in the air, it sort of tickled, so I laughed quietly to make sure no one heard and assumed I was a crazy person laughing at the emptiness infront of me. Maybe that's just me being self conscious or something, I'd never know.

"Holy shit, that dudes talking to mid air, he's crazy!!"
I imagine them bickering to their friends. Hah, maybe I think too much.

I had decided today I'd take an unusual route to school today, instead of following the curb and where all the other students were going, I decided I'd walk through a small (but pretty) park to look at the flowers and the ponds littered with fish and occasionally ducks swimming by with their young.

My trip through the park had only been for maybe 4 minutes, because now I was infront of the school, waiting around for Robin.

Robin and I have been together for 3 months now. Everyday we wait for eachother outside of the school so we can walk to our class together and enjoy eachothers company. It's the little things that make a big impact in me and his relationship.

I waited outside for my lover, enjoying the cool breeze of the morning air. Things were good. The sun was shinning, I was happy, Gwen was resting, I saw abunch of cute ducks on my way to school, life was good!

Until I heard someone say something that'd turn every gear in my body, making me furious.

"You know, I'd never expect Robin to be a gay. I think it's stupid of him, honestly."

I felt anger fill my body to its limit, my blood was boiling. I could feel my teeth grit together. I had gotten used to the bullying related to me, hell, I've always been the target. But Robin? Why? It made me angry to hear people talk behind his back.

So I walked up to the group of boys who were talking bad about my partner.

"What'd you just say?!"
I said in anger, holding back my urge to punch each and every one of these boys skulls in.

"Why does it matter to you, you little fairy?"
One of them barked, intimidating me. This only fueled my anger even more, driving me to say something that was, in all honesty, very out of character of me.

"Do you want to fight or something?"
I said without thinking in which I almost immediately regretted. The group laughed at me.

"Whats your scrawny ass going to do to us?!"
One of them hissed, laughing at my attempt of inserting dominance and showing I to, could be a fighter.

And thats officially when I cracked, I swung a hit at the boy who called me scrawny, who falled to the floor from my hit. I never knew I was capable of something like this. But I came to regretting it immediately after as someone came behind me and held me still as another punched me in my guts and in my face, causing my nose to gush blood on myself and on the cement under me.

Although everything felt and was black, I could sense the crowd forming around me, watching me get absolutely demolished and not doing anything. Like the stupid teenagers we all are, we never get the idea that, oh, I don't know, if someones getting hurt maybe we should help them! But apparently I'm the only one with the respect to do such, although it should be the bare minimum to support eachother.

All of the sudden, I heard a familiar voice. A voice I loved, a voice that would hum in my ears like a soothing tune. That voice, would be Robin's of course.

"Fucking MOVE!"
He shouted, I could hear him pushing and shoving through the crowd.

Suddenly, I was dropped, my knees thumped to the blood stained cement. It hurt, alot. I think I skinned my knee just from that brutal drop.

My vision came back to me, and everything was way worse than how it was imagined in my head. my hands were shaky and people around me looked disgusted at the sight of my beaten up body. I looked down to the stained sement under me and my (now) dirty and scuffed jeans. I really tried to be like Robin this time, didn't I?

Robin cut through the crowd, grabbing me in a sense of panic.

"Are you okay?!"
He sort of yelled, shakily. I could tell how shooken up he was from the sight of me like this.

He took me back to his house in a scurry, which wasn't too far from the school.

Everything was a blur, I was injured and scared. But then everything became less foggy when I was sat atop his bathroom counter, being cared for.

"So.. what happened?"
Robin asked, gently cleaning the blood off my face.

"I got in a fight.."
I said shyly.

"Well, I know that."
Robin scoffed. It made me laugh a bit.

"It was about you.."
I said, knowing he was about to ask why I got in a fight. Robin froze, in shock.

"They were talking about you baby I-"

"I don't need you to fight for me."
Robin said, sternly, but quiet. He looked down at his shoes in guilt. As if it was his fault I was wounded so badly.

"My love, I'm sorry."
I said, sadly.

"I appreciate you tried standing up for me, and I forgive you, but It hurts so badly to see you like this."
Robin said, putting his hand up to my face gently, scared he was going to hurt me.

"I don't want to lose you, my dear."
Robin whispered, pressing his forehead against mine, rubbing circles against my cheek with his thumb.

𝙖/𝙣
𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩

𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬