The first A(li)ce walked into the woods of Wonderland

Ahh, History of Magic was Such a drag in Ace’s opinion

Ahh, History of Magic was Such a drag in Ace’s opinion. I mean who could pay attention to it when the books only had words and no pictures. Why in his world books would be all pictures and no words. Though what made this lesson worse was the fact that after this Him, Deuce, Sebak, Jack, and Epel had to clean the Mirror Chamber because they were blamed for Destroying the Morning dew roses in the Botanical gardens just because they were seen walking by. The Bell rang snapping ace out of his Thoughts as he packed up and started to walk to the Mirror chamber to begin their unjust punishment. 

The walk was silent both of the boys were equally pissed off, at least they would be supervised by Yuu though. The Dormleaders had a meeting to attend in Crowly’s office. Surprisingly Malleus was actually invited this time. Ace was thinking about what his ideal world would be. If Ace had a world of his own Everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because Everything would be what it isn’t. On the contrary wise what it is, It wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be it would. His musings were cut short as Yuu opened the door to the Mirror Chamber. They entered the room and saw the other 3 boys as Yuu started to talk.

“ Alright, now you can't use magic to clean. So you will all have to do it the old fashion way. Pick up a broom or duster and start I’ll be over here doing my Homework and supervising.” Yuu said pointing to a pile of brooms and dusters. He then walked over to a corner next to the door and started working.

The Five boys groaned and then started to work. It was too quiet for Ace. The repetitive sound of the Broom sweeping against the Tile was driving him mad. Ace started to sing quietly to fill the silent void.

“In My world Cats and Rabbits would reside in Fancy little houses~” 

Ace sang in a quiet voice starting to twirl a little while sweeping. His shoes clicked in a rhythmic tone.

“And Be dressed in shoes and hats and Trousers~”

Ace continued his singing increasing in volume a bit gaining the Attention of Jack who heard him with his much better hearing. Jack stopped what he was doing and started to watch Ace to his little dance consisting of Twirls, Pirawets, and small leaps.

“ In a World of my Own~” 

Ace’s voice once again increased in volume But didn’t gain any ones attention but Jack who continued to watch as Sebak Tapped him on the shoulder and started to speak before Jack Covered his mouth and pointed to Ace who still hadn’t noticed the people watching.

“ All the flowers~”

“ Would have very extra special powers!~”

He gained Epel’s attention as he danced past the Boy still singing and existing in his own World. Jack and Sebak Walked over and had a silent conversation with Epel before continuing to watch Ace; Epel joined in too.

“They would Sit and Talk with me for hours~”

Now He had Gained Deuce’s Attention as his volume increased. Deuce stared He knew Ace could sing as He had heard him before in the shower of their shared dorm but Deuce didn’t think Ace could sing this well. After all, everyone sings better in the shower.