ROUND 2!

Ace woke up early in the morning to the laughing of his ghostly companion

Ace woke up early in the morning to the laughing of his ghostly companion. "Good morning Mother..." Ace said.

"Good Morning Dear I know im not Alisian but I wanted to wake You up so you can go and get the hedgehogs registered as Familers." Allison said.

"Thank you Mom." Ace said as he stood Up and walked to his bag.

He opened it to change into his Clothes. The acrylic Charms Clinked as they moved. He clipped on his albert chain and Grabed his satchel. Slinging it over his shoulder. Crouching infront of the hedgehog cage Ace Gentially Removed the Hedgehogs who were woken up by him. Orchard Seemed calm, Rouge seemed Irataited, The Orange one was snippy, and the green one Drowzey. Ace just Laughed. Orchard was like Epel who's calmest moments were in the morning, Riddle was always more angry when he woke Up, Cater was Snippy and Gave death stares, and Trey was always tired once he dropped his glasses into the pancake mix because of how drowsy he was.

"Calm down, were going to get you registered as my familers so you can stay with me." Ace said. He looked at the clock 6 am. He remembered the hours the clinic he went to before were open and decided to go their.

He wandered out of his room locking the door. It was early so he crept down the hall quietly before he got to the entrance. Showing his identification he managed to leave the arena and go to the clinic. He enderd the building to see the same receptionist after some small talk and the examination he was taken to the doctors office.

"It hasen't even been one day and your back with another pair of mated male wild card hedgehogs. How?" The doctor laughed.

"Gay's are drawn to Gays is all I can say." Ace said. The docter laughed and Ace joined.

"Ok,Ok Now before we bind them as your familars what do you want to name them?" The doctor asked

"Gemme-Jewel or Jewel For short for the Orange one and Luck-Luxe For The green one Or Luck for short. Don't ask about the names, I was throwing names around for them and as a Joke I gave them as options and they Liked them." Ace sighed

"Well Lucky and Jewel Certaintly have personality. Lets go and Bond you three now" The doctor said with a smile.

The Bonding was just like the first one. It felt off but it wasn't bad. Soon they were done, Ace payed and he started on his merry way back to the arena where he walked to the cafeteria to see his group. They were at the same spots this time with Allen,Solara, and Rune Joining. He slid into place after he grabbed some food. He had food for the hedgehogs back in his room and they had eaten earlier but He decided to grab some leafy Greens for them to munch on on a separate plate. It also had a few Hedghog safe berrys. He brought his Plate with Cherry Panckaes. Luckily he had come early enough for the good stuff that didn't suck balls. It wasn't as good as the food at NRC but it was bearable. He got some Bottled Juice because he knew better than to get un bottled water in a place like this and Sat Down. He Placed his Food on the Table as well as the Things for the hedgehogs. HE Reached into his Bag where the hedgehogs were Rideing as Stowaways and Picked them up. He placed all four around the plate. Jewel and Luck Happily Munching away at the Veggies seemingly deterred by the sweet Berrys while Orchard and Rouge Happily Chewed on the Sweeter berries rather than the Bitter Greens. Ace Cut into his pancakes as he watched them.

"So How did bonding them go?" Solara asked Exitedly as she watched the cute hedgehogs.

"It wen't fine. It turns out these two are also male mates. I joked about Gays being Drawn to gays which made the docter laugh and These two got names." Ace said pointing to the hedgehogs who were Green and ORange.

"Oh Really! What are all the hedgehogs names if you don't mind? You may have said them but we never caught it." Rune said.

"The Purple one with the Dark Purple Melting Skull shaped patch of quills is Orchard. The Red One with The Rose Shaped pach of Quils is Rouge. The Orange one with the Diamonds is Gemme-Jewel. Finally the one with the Green Quils is Luck-Luxe." Ace said. He sighed When the Hedgehogs Chirp in a proud Mannor.

"W-What the Fuck are those names!" Allen Laughed. Very Uncharactristic of the Male who seemed Very stoic but Ace wasn't mad to see him so Happy. Though Allen did stop Lauging when Luck and Jewel Bit him. "OW! WHY DID THEY BITE ME!" Allen screeched.

"Probably Because you Dissed the name they picked out for themselves. I threw out those two names as Jokes because they were so Picky and they actually Liked them. But Just Call them Luck and Jewel." Ace said.

He Bit into the pancakes there weren't bad albeit a bit chalky and stale. The Cerrys Were good at least. It reminded him of Cherry Pie. Oh How he missed the unbirthday parties with Cater Snapping Pictures, Riddle Face palming while yelling at other card soldiers dissapointed, and Trey who would make sure he got the slice with the most Cherries on it From the Cherry Tart. He also Missed Deuce who Would always Put on Cherry Chapstick. IT was odd after a unbirthday party when Ace ate tons of Cherry Desserts;the same one where Deuce had Been staring at his Lips intently, Deuce had started Putting on Chapstick instead of the Blueberry one he used to wear.

"The Sure have spunk. Perfect little warriors!" Sarah boomed. Orchard Looked Proud of the comment as he puffed out his chest.

"Ok, Lets Finish Up Quickly so we can get to the Locker room to prepare for the Second Round." Carry said.

All of them nodded as the Quickly Finished Eating. Allen and Solara went back to their Stations while the rest of them Went to the Locker Room. They occupied where they had previously as the other contestants Filled in. The Hedgehogs Hid in his bag But Rouge who was the Braver one Suried onto Ace's Head. The Anoucements for Mach Ups went Like Last Time. Carry got paired with a oddly Weak one who seemed like they didn't Belong. Obviously Carry The Murderess March Hare won. Next Was Chishire the N=Beating he gave was Brutal Just like the first one. Ace watched the Man he was against Had his Head bashed into a wall by a smiling and Laughing Cheshire. For Sarah She was against a small teen she simpilly Body Slamed against the Wall breaking The small Girls Ribs. Rune was next and Ace payed attention to his.

Rune started off slow almost taunting his opponent. He stalked around the Arena like a predator stalking its prey. It reminded him of how Rook hunted the Rabbit bestmen in Heartslabyul. With in an instant as Ace blinked Rune had Launched like a Vissious Bython He Wrapped Him self around the Bulky Opponent and Chocked him until he passed out. It was Quick and Clean. Ace was breathless. But he was called next. Handing Chesire the Satchel with his Famileras He Stepped on stage.

"NEXT UP IS THE AMAZING CARD TRAPS VS THE HULKING TABITHA!" The anoucher Acounced. The fight began and Tabitha wasn't weak. She immediately Lauched forward and Grabed Ace throwing him across the arena. They Weren't aloud Weapons so Ace need to be clever.

He started running Bounceing From wall to wall. To Tabitha it was dizzying how fast he went. She started swinging as Ace Counted the pattern 1-2-3-! 1-2-3! 1-2-3! There was always a Pause after the third swing. Ace grinned as he Took the next pause. The Rushed Foward and Launched on her. He Pulled a Move Deuce did when Messing With him. Swinging around her Body Ace covered her Eyes but Unlike Deuce who stoped their Acec dug His Fingers in. He Relished In the Squelch of His Eyes Going into the soket. She Scremed and Ace chocked her. With in seconds she passed Out Ace Looked down at the blood on his hands. Smileing but then he frowned as he walked out the arena. Why did that Feel so Good...He would ask Sarah tomorrow for Now he walked into the Locker room and Grabed his Satchel. He then left to his bed room. He needed a Nap the talk could come later. Not bothering to even wash the blood Off his hands he passed out. Faintly He could Hear Alisian Singing to Him while his Mom ran her Hand through his hair and the Hedgehogs Crawled over his Boddy seedling on his back.

Yeah this was all he needed right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

__________________________________________

I belive the official Upload date for this Book will be Friday from Now on unless I have a Set back. Planing to prewrite chapeters though. Wanted to get this out today Even with in only the last minute. Hope You Enjoyed!