I know a Lovely,Lovey World of lost love

With Ace

With Ace

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ace woke up and changed into his normal Princely attire so that he could head to breakfast. He sighed and walked into the bathroom to do his make-up. Once he was done he left his room and Headed to the Garden. He and his grandmother would always eat here for lunch and Breakfast. Apparently this was coming with the Royal family. Ace could just imagine sitting there with his friends, Deuce, and Family as they ate. It was peaceful and wonderful. In a matter of a few days it was like nothing ever happened to the Garden and his grandmother never overbloted. Though Ace couldent focus not only was he starting his trek to get the first key but he had an odd dream last night. He rembers indigo hair streaked with Green and snarky comments aimed at Chesire. Except Cheshire was a child. Probably around the age he was when Ace's mother died. It was like he was seeing his mother's memories. Aces Eyes widened as he stood still in the middle of the hallway and whispered to himself.

"Am I seeing mothers memories…." Ace asked as Allison's ghost popped up.

"Indeed you are! I thought that they might make you feel closer to Chesire. After all, he will be going on this adventure with you! Well that and that I asked him to play the part of an older brother if he ever met you." Allison said

"You did?" Ace asked as he continued to walk.

"Yes, I know you have Blackjack but as you can see he's not able to come here. You needed someone to keep you in check! Your alot like me. I was a troublemaker and got into a lot of dangerous situations." Alice said.

"People say that a lot you know….They say I'm a lot like you. It makes me feel like a replacement; which feels Wong as I'm the reason you're dead and i'm not you…" Ace said as Alice shaped the back of his head.

"I'm not dead because of you! Nor are you a replacement! Yes You are taking my place as The crown Princess but I'm dead! I died because I decided I wanted my child to be born. Listen I didn't tell your dad,brother,or grandmother about this but whether or not I had you I would have died I would have just had an extra month or so. I much prefer that You had a chance at life than have that extra month. You father and brother had the chance to know me, you didn't! And I regret that I would have loved to get to know you through more than being a ghost. But please never blame yourself. I know it seems hard but We'll work on it! Now you're at the gardens enjoy Breakfast and get the information you need." Allison's ghost said as she faded away and disappeared. Ace didn't feel sad like you would think he felt lighter. He knew she would be back. She never said bye so therefore he was still there he just can see her. After all rule one of the Queen of Hearts is to Always say Hello and Goodbye when initiating or leaving a conversation with a person.

Ace finished the last leg of the marathon as he entered the secluded garden of Morning Glories and saw his grandmother sipping tea."Hello Grandmother!" Ace called as he pulled out his seat and sat down.

"Hello Ace. It's good to see you now before we have breakfast. I want to go over a few things with you about your journey." Amor said

"Alright, please Tell me!" Ace said with joy. With any luck he'll be home soon!

"Good. Now you will be accompanied by Sarah, Carry, and Cheshire. The arena is a few hours away by foot but You will be taking a carriage for most of the journey and will be dropped off about 30 minutes away. You will still be training with your sword and Carry will be giving you lessons on History but let's be honest it's going to be fashion history!" Anor Exclaimed as she started to laugh as Ace joined.

"You're right!" Ace laughed. They continued for a good 5 minutes before they calmed down and Amor started to speak again.

"Alright, Let's get back on track. Now before you leave you will be packing but don't worry about clothes. Carry made you some more flexible clothes. So you will be meeting him after Breakfast with me. I will also be in the room to give my opinions about the clothes. You're my Grandson and I'm going to spoil you!" Amor said as the food came out.

 It was Pancakes. Eggs,and Bacon with some fruit and tea. There were also Rosemary Asiago and sun dried tomato biscuits. They enjoyed the food and at 8 on the dot they got up and walked to a room in the castle. Inside was Carry, Chesire,and Sarah. The room was lined with fabrics, mannequins, elaborate dresses, and sewing tools.

"Ah! Good morning, your Highnesses!" Sarah boomed as she bowed.

"Hello Lady Sarah! I heard Carry has some new outfits for me." Ace said, looking at the Beastman.

"Indeed I do. I thought you could use some new clothes so I made some based of the outfit you arrived in." Carry said. As he handed Ace a pile of clothes and pointed to a room Divider. "GO CHANGE!"

Ace did just that he first put on the gray button up, then the White pants that were made of a steely yet loose fabric, next he put on the muted Blue Vest-like Corset that connected to a skirt train. At the end of the skirt train there were resin Clubs, Spades, Hearts, and Diamonds in green,blue,red,and orange. Then he put on the slightly darker gray gloves and the white cravat  with the pin holding it in place. Using his magic he turned the crown into a brooch and put it on the left side of the vest, on the other side he pinned on a red fabric rose. On the bottom left of the chest he put three gold pins that were shaped like card suits. Finally he put on the boots. And walked out.

"What do you think?" Ace asked. He felt something was missing.

"You look dashing my little Prince!" Amor said as Ace blushed.

"Thank you but I feel it's missing something…" Ace said.

"Now that you mention it, it does but what?" Carry asked.

"I don't know but maybe something like….THAT!" Ace Exclaimed at the end. He was scanning the room and his eyes landed on them. He walked over and picked up an oversized Albert chain that he clasped around his waist and then grabbed a pair of goggles and set them atop his head. He then walked back and spun the Chain chiming "What do you think!"

"That's perfect!" Chesire Exclaimed. And Amor clapped with a pleased look on her face. 

They then grabbed another 2 sets of clothing that matched the current ones and brought it to Ace's room where he packed. He then looked in the mirror and Hummed. He picked up a makeup wipe and wiped off his giant heart to replace it with a smaller one similar to the Club Trey had painted on his face normally. He then walked out his room and to the front of the castle where everyone was waiting and got in the carriage. The horses started to gallop as Ace looked out the window and to his Grandmother who was waving goodbye. For once as he watched this he felt like his family was whole he was only missing Black, and his father being there in person. He was also missing Deuce and the other Heartslabyul boys but he felt happy.

Aces revamped Adventure outfit it looks bad today:(