Celebrations of you and I on this day that's nothing in particular

With Ace

With Ace

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Ace wanders down the path until he saw a cute little house with a garden shrouded in hedges. He walked tward the garden as he could here music. He ouldent se over the fence so he tried to see if it was open and much to his surprise it was. Pushing the gate far enough open where he could walk through he Crouched a bit and hid behind a giant red arm chair to watch. He heard the singing of two males and the while and song of enchanted Tea pots. Ace peared past the tea pots and saw a male in his 20s wearing a green hat;he was most likely the Mad Hatter. Next to the male there was a Hare beastman. Finally there looked to be a sleepy mouse beastman hiding inside a giant teapot watching. Ace then started to focus on the singing.

(HB STANDS FOR HARE BEASTMAN. 

MB STANDS FOR MOUSE BEASTMAN

MH STANDS FOR MAD HATTER)

"HB:A very merry unbirthday to me!

MH: To Who?

HB: To me!

MH:Oh,you!

HB: A very merry unbirthday To you!

MH: Who, me?

HB: Yes! YOU!

MH:Oh me!

HB: Now let's all congratulate up with another cup of tea! A very Merry Unbirthday tooooooooo you!"

Ace walked out from behind the chair and clapped. "Your very Merry unbirthday party looks very fun! Do you mind if I join? As rule 564 of the Queen of hearts says "if you are not a friend of the Unbirthday Party Host then you must be invited to the table." Did I get that right? Sometimes I mix them up…" Ace said.

"You are a very right stranger you do need to be invited but let's first start with Introductions! That's Basic manners! Hi I'm Carry Hope, a Hare beastman. I am 7,300 days old. I go by him/him and they/them!" Carry said.

"Oh so you are 20! I loved your singing by the way!" Ace said as he Observed the person named Carry. Carry had Brown hair that was shaved on one side while the other was long enough to go to Their shoulders. The hair that was grown out was slightly curled similar to Cater's.

" Right, I'm Trent Hope, also known as the Mad Hatter. I'm 7,665 days old! Also thank you for the compliment and respecting the rules. The last Alice sat down and refused to listen to rules." Trent said.

"Back home these rules we used at my dorm in school. Dormwarden Riddle made sure to have the 810 rules ingrained to my memory. Also correct me if I'm wrong but you're 21 right Trent? Also are you two married?" Ace asked. As he looked at Trent. Trent had long Black hair that was pin straight and went to his back. His eyes were a molten gold color (eerily similar to Treys) and his outfit was a very Victorian goth piece.