GIFTING BASKETS!

Vil Shuffled his feet a bit as he stood outside of Ramshakle

Vil Shuffled his feet a bit as he stood outside of Ramshakle. He wanted to talk to Epel but after hearing how Subcontious Deuce said he was unresponsive he was scared. He was scared of what he would see. Sighing Vil Made sure the get well baskett was in order before he raised his hand to knock only to be interrupted.

"Vil?" Riddle asked.

The tall blonde looked back over to the red head. Riddle had a a beautiful basket made of De thorned roses. In side the baskett Vil could see a Bouquet of Burgandy Roses, Red Roses, Tulips,Lillacs, Camila,Forget me Nots and Jasmine. Vil also saw some Bleeding hearts. His Mind Ran over the meanings. Burgundy Roses symbolize Deep Passion, Red Roses represent love, Tulips represent Undying and Unconditional love, Lilacs Represent Spring, renewal, but most importantly the first emotions of love, Camila represents Love affections, and admerations, Forget me nots represent just that the want of you not wanting the receiver to forget you, and Jasmine. Jasmine is linked to love but it also links to Beauty,Sensuality, and Purity. The bleeding hearts really threw him through a loop. Didn't they represent unrequited love and heart break? He thought a bit more. Of course! It must mean the second meaning; Passionate love and romance! Vil also Noticed something else in the baskett and a Box of Sweet treats.

"Riddle? What are you doing here?" Vil asked shocked.

"I Was here to give these to Epel..." Riddle said his cheeks flushing a slight pink. Why was that? Is their something he was missing?

"Ah...Same here. Would you like to go in together?" Vil asked. Riddle just nodded.Vil knocked on the door. After a minute of nothing but foot steps the door Creaked open.

"Vil? Housewarden?" Deuce asked.

"Hello Deuce...Would you mind if we came in to see Epel...We found out about what happend." Riddle said. Looking guilty. It happened in his dorm to his boyfriend if he wasn't so caught up in work and was their with Epel this woulden't have happened!

"Ah-! Yes you can come it! I think it may help Epel to see you two!" Deuce said as he opened the door further to let the two in.

Vil nodded gratefully. Riddle muttered a quick thank you. Deuce lead them down a corridor to what looked to be a repourpesed bedroom turn movie room. In the middel of the blanket pile was Epel who was staring off to space as the others joked with eachother. He Had a bandage around his head. On the tv one of Vil's Movies played. Vil remembered this one. Epel due to not having the best internet and high tech items at home had never truly watched a movie and this one was the first one Vil had shown Epel because it ws the only one where Vil played a Villain he actually liked. Epel Heard Vil's Heels and Looked Over. His eyes lit up in recognition as he spoke.

"Vil? Riddle?" Epel asked. The other first years looked over in shock at the response.

"Hello Epel. How are you doing we heard what happened." Vil asked his normally sharp look softening as he Got Closer To Epel and Sat down puting the baskett to the Side. As He faced Epel again he was surprised by a hug. Riddle came over and sat next to them.