"I Blame Rook and Riddle for this" Ace Trappola 2022

Ace woke up early the next Morning around 6 am not only because of the scare last night but because he was going to investigate the halls to find that Flower

Ace woke up early the next Morning around 6 am not only because of the scare last night but because he was going to investigate the halls to find that Flower. He got dressed and Exited his room silently. He cast an invisibility spell on himself and Quietly Walked down the hall examining the Hallways and Drawing a map on a sketch pad. He marked important areas as he went along. Eventually he made it to a weapons vault. He pulled out a set of Lock picks he was given after his grandmother found out about that skill and picked the lock. He entered the room and Closed the door behind him before looking through the vault. He ran his hand along the wall and guided himself Eventually He found a Torch on the wall he pulled on but it didn't come off instead it pulled forward like a lever and a wall opened.

"What the hell?" Ace whispered as he walked forward. In the room there was a Plaque it read

"Beware traveler who enters this tomb at the end a Monster awaits. To open the tomb and find the flower you must complete 5 puzzles. Progress will be saved as you go along. Doors will stay open even when this one closes. Good luck"

Jackpot. He marked this room and pushed on the lever closing the door. He then made sure his spell was still going and snuck out back toward his room. The others would be up in 2 hours and he would tell them then. He sat in his room and Pulled out the History and Etiquette books he brought with him. He may be a troublemaker but he is also crown prince. He needs to know this stuff. He also needed to think of a Name for his Scythe hmmmmm Rose Cutter? No to generic Guillotine? Too Violent. Hm He git it after talking to his mothers Ghost when in the manifestation of his soul...AH Soul Of Alice has a nice ring to it! Yeah that will do! He then continued to read His book. At 8 am he left his room and met up with the others. And they all walked to the Cafeteria. 

They grabbed the horribly gray breakfast and ate.  Ace then told them his findings to them keeping quite. "I think I found the way to the Flower." Ace said.

"You did!?" Sarah said Keeping her Voice low.

"Yes, Inside one of the Weapons Vaults there is the entrance. It is blocked by 5 puzzles and a Supposed Monster. I say tonight at 1 am we start going through. The Placard also Talked about the puzzles not resetting even after we leave so I say we take it one step at a time." Ace said.

"Yes, that would be for the best. Today is a returning fighter day so we won't participate. It's because they need two more Fighters for the Final fights. We have a Free day." Cheshire said.

"How do you know that?" Carry asked.

"Rune told me It is being announced right now." Cheshire said as the Announcer came out 

"GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY! TO DAY WE ARE HAVING A BATTLE ROYALE THAT YOU DON'T PARTICIPATE IN! SO YOU ARE FREE TODAY! EXPLORE THE TOWN, GET FOOD, LOOK AT OUR LOVELY GARDENS! IT'S UP TO YOU! GOODBYE!" The announcer yelled as he left at the end.

"Ah You were Right.." Carry said Cheshire just smiled.

"Alright well I'm going to Check out the Black Smith." Cheshire said.