A NEW CHALENGER ARIVES

WITH ACE*****************

WITH ACE
*****************

"...ce...A….Ac….ace…..ACE!"  Ace woke with a startle Cheshire yelled his name as he shook Ace.

"Hmmm What?" Ace asked.

"We're here." Cheshire said.

"I didn't remember falling asleep….Sorry.." Ace said still dazed as he Grabbed his Bag and got out of the Carige where Carry and Sarah were waiting. They started to walk towards a looming Marble Arena with flags. Ace now that he was awake could see that the others changed. Carry was wearing an All pink based outfit. With a pink striped shirt, A dark raspberry colored T shirt, Dark redish pink pants, and White Platform shoes. Sarah was wearing something very similar to Sebeks outfit he wore to Camp Vargas. She had a pastel green tech coat jacket with patches, with a navy thin turtleneck with a key hole cut under it, her pants were navy and her shoes were mint green boots. Ace laughed.

"Hmm What are you laughing at Pri- I mean Ace?" Sarah asked.

"Nothing. It's just that I figured out where Sebek gets his fashion sense from. He has an outfit very similar to yours." Ace said

"I don't know what's funny about it. It's tactical, breathable, flexible, washing machine safe and Dries quick." Sarah said.

"That's most exactly what Sebek said. You really are his mom!" Ace said with a laugh. The others joined and Sarah looked embarrassed. They stopped laughing and walked in comfortable silence. Ace looked at Cheshire. He was wearing a Leather sleeveless tunic that was a hot pink, with Purple pants, and Neon Yellow shoes. He also had a Jacket tied around his waist and his hair in two braids. He also noticed Carry and Sarah had make-up on. Carry'swas a statement piece while Sarah's was a more Subtle green moment. Cheshire had no make up on.

They continued on their walk and as they neared the Entrance they saw a Sign Reading "Sign ups for the annual Lobelia Dukedom Arena battles". It was a long ass name but they walked around and got the paperwork. They all decided Fake names are a Must. Each of them meticulously read through it. There was no scams other than That the Arena is not responsible for death or dismemberment. You know pretty normal stuff. The Four signed the Papers and brought them back to the stand. They were told to water by the West entrance to be led to their Rooms. As they walked Ace noticed this felt very similar to how Heartslabyul did when Riddle was still a Tyrant. It wasn't as bad though. It felt more like the Overblot monsters in the mines.  It felt sad.

"This place seems fine." Carry said.

"No it doesn't. It has this sad hair that feels almost oppressive." Ace said in a matter of fact tone.

"Acey is right. Something off" Cheshire said.

"Alright let's stay on guard. We have to Wait for our guide. Then we will have to head to the arena to see who our opentents tomorrow will be." Sarah said. And as if some day a guide that looked something like a corpse showed up.