Curious Oysters or The Walrus Oyster Sauce Trey Puts in his tarts

This Darn forest was all to odd

This Darn forest was all to odd. For many reasons 

1.He couldent read the sign at the start of the forest it was in some odd language. 

2.It was quiet… To quite not even a chirp of a bird

3.The trees were dense and on average 1 in every 5 trees there was a Noose.

4.Graves galore 

5.He swore he saw ghosts. Not like the ones in Ramshakle though. These had Broken Necks with two colars raped around them one was Yellow and the other Red.

6.The Forest radiated magic

That was only to name a few. He was now completely dry and only had one thought on his mind…… HE HAD TO GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING HORROR MOVIE FOREST! HE continued to walk as he came up on a Tree ts one was beautiful the bark shimerd in a blue light. The oddest part was the name carved on the bark in loopy lettering. 

Allison Hearts

Ace’s eyes widdend. Why was his mother's name carved on this tree? Shaking his hands he continued forward trying to forget about the odd tree. As he walked he came across a clearing not noticing the Two boys in the trees bth having sinister smiles. They travel behind Ace as the Knave looked through bushes and trees. 

“ He’s Not here. Mabey he is hiding inside this log.” Ace said as he Crouched down and looked inside. The two boys Crept up behind him

“ I wonder….” Ace crawled inside the Log. The two boys looked annoyed and Ran over to the other end of the log where Ace Would Come out. The stood to the sides of the log. Ace crawled out Sill not noticing them.

“ No… I Supose he might o— AHH” Ace jumped backward landing on his but as he saw the two Boys .

“ What Peculer figures. Why didn’t I see them Before?” Ace said as he observed them  He looked at the colars of there shirts and read what they said aloud. “Yuna Fum And Yuma Fum” Ace Touched The one named Yuma.

“ HAHHAHAHAH THAT TICKLES!” Yuma said as Ace let out a little shriek. As the boy stoped laughing he started to talk “ IF you thenk were made of wax you need to pay You know!” HE said as he pushed the other boy who started to speak.

“ On the contrary if you think were alive then speak to us.” Yuna Continued. The Two boys then started to push eachother. Both Pulled ut Bike Horns and started to do a dance on the log while Squeeking them in a somewhat rhythmic pattern. Before hoping down and speaking at the same time.

“ Thats Logic!” Yuma and Yuna Said

“ It was great meeting you and all but Goodbye!” Ace said as he started to walk away but was cut off as the two brothers Cut infront of him.