Dead (Wo)Men Don't Speak But They Do Write

AT NRC

AT NRC

##########

Everyone was once again in the mirror Chamber. Epel and Riddle had found another Secret room. It was hidden behind a Large Wardrobe. Riddle didn't know how but for some reason Epel stopped at it  and started trying to move the wardrobe. Riddle was confused but helped. Eventually they had moved it and behind it there was a door. Epel opened it and walked inside. There was a simple pedestal with two envelopes with words in very Different handwriting. One was very  elegant and floaty and the other was a bit messy but constant and firm. The Messy but mathidiocal note said "A Letter To My Son."  The elegant note said "Dead (wo)men don't Speak But they Do Write." Epel pulled out his phone and in a group chat they created sent a text telling them to meet in the Mirror Chamber and Grab the Teachers. And this leads to now.

"Thank you all for coming here. I know you are probably wonder why-" Riddle started

"Yeah no shit I was taking a nap!" Leona complained. 

"Anyway….When we were walking Epel randomly stopped and started trying to move a wardrobe in Heartslabyul. Once it was away from the wall we found a secret door. We went in and it only had a pedestal with two letters. We think it's similar to the inherent instances so we Called you here." Riddle said as he showed the Two envelopes. 

"This Is good! Though Epel, how did you know it was there?" Kaim asked. Now that he didn't have that mask up he didn't act all naive but was still happy as He still had his friends.

"The Black Lights told me." Epel said.

"The black lights?" Vil asked.

"Yeah the Black lights. They like following you and the other Overblot Victims around but they aren't bad they like showing me ways to places. In this instance the ones following Riddle pointed toward a wall." Epel explained. The other victims looked at him in disbelief.

"First of All Overblot VICTIMS? As in plural. Two, does this Happen for Every one of these rooms?" Blackjack said.

"Yes Victims as in plural and No. They seem to only sense things with a surplus of emotion attached to it. They also have very distinct personalities and Act like Shadows." Epel explained 

Sam looked at him "Little imp do you perhaps have friends from the other side?" He asked. If the Puple imp with the switching personalities had them then he needed to make sure he knew how to control them

"I mean I guess you could call them that." Epel said.

"Puppy When did this start?" Crewel asked.

"Uhm A bit After that whole fiasco at S.T.Y.X. Wait No that's not exactly correct I guess the more accurate explanation would be after I found my Unique magic. I remember that that place was Crawling with Black Lights. It was jarring with how many there were, all the Voices blurred and It felt like I was going insane." Epel explained.

Ace In WonderlandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara