"I swear If I see my moms name one more time I'm going to kill a bitch" -Ace

WITH ACE

--------------------

Ace got close to the exit of the forest and saw what looked like a house. It was quaint and cute. As he got closer he noticed the spade on the front gate. Ace sighed this brought down his mood drastically. Looking at the cottage it reminded him of how Deuce described his house. The only thing this house was missing was neighbors and chicken coops. As well as the garage that Deuce said he used as a workshop. Ace missed Deuce….A lot. As Ace neared the gate he heard yelling.

"Allison! Alison! Gosh darn that girl where could she have put them!?" The voice yelled as the Windows of the top room burst open showing the Rabbit beastman.

"OH NO YOUS CAN WAIT! I'M AWFULLY LATE! OH ME! OH MY!" the rabbit beastman Exclaimed bursting through the front door almost hitting Ace.

"Excuse me! Dude I've been trying to-" Ace started before the Rabbit interrupted him.

"OH ALLISON WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE?!" The Rabbit said.

"Allison? I think you have the wrong person. My name is Ace, Ace Trappola. Allison is-" Ace said in an annoyed tone before he was cut off.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE. GO AND GET MY GLOVES FROM INSIDE! I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE! FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE! AND AS PER RULE 3 OF THE QUEEN OF HEARTS ONE SHALL ALWAYS BE ON TIME!" The rabbit said

"YOUR LATE FOR WHAT!" Ace yelled annoyed before the Beast man yelled at him to get the gloves before blowing his trumpet that came out of nowhere.

Ace walked in the door that was too small for him before he looked around the house. On the table next to the door there was a letter Addressed to one Shiro Usagi(who Ace guessed was the White rabbit) From Allison Hearts….His mother. Ace sneakily took the letter and pocketed it before heading upstairs where he saw a picture of his mother with the Rabbit beastman who looked to be a child in the photo. Ace sighed as he started to look for the gloves. 

"What's up with all these things that mention my mother? And how dose this Fucking annoying Rabbit know her." Ace said to himself as he came across a small box. He opened it and inside were cookies. Ace was rather hungry so without thinking he took one and started to eat as he continued to look. 

"If I were an Annoying Rabbit where would I put my gloves? Ugh this is getting no WheEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!" Ace yelled as he grew exponentially. His his arms and feet popped out through the doors and windows. His foot pushed Shiro into the gardening supplies, breaking it. 

"HELP MONSTER!" Shiro yelled as he ran away. A few minutes later he came back with someone. "Help, there's a monster in my house, Dorian."

" Dorian?" Ace whispered.