The Chesire Cat Laughs in the dark

WITH ACE

WITH ACE

---------------------

Ace walked down the same path he came on yet it seems as though things have changed inedible of he forest with the surplus of signs there was only one path labeled Tulgey Woods.

" This wasn't here two days ago…..Though this is the only way I can go so I guess." Ace sighed as he started to walk down the path. What he didn't notice were the small creatures that looked like a Pair of Glasses with Legs looking at him nor did he notice the Young boy with bangs that covered his eyes and ball socket joints. The boy walked up behind Ace and Tugged his half skirt. 

"OH! Hello! What's your name and what's a child doing here?" Ace asked, crouching down.

"I-im Karter Jack's! Could you please help me?" The young boy said. He looked to be around 6.

"That depends on what…. I don't quite know where I am…" Ace said

"Uhm me and m-my friend got permission to leave the orphanage and play in the woods but my friend got hurt and we got lost….B-BUT THE L-LAST PART IS IRRELEVANT!" Karter exclaims doing elaborate hand jesters "D-Do you perhaps have anything I can use to bandage up My friend?" He asked.

Ace smiled at one of his ever charming ones and looked at the boy " Take Me to them. I'll see if I can help." Karter smiled and grabbed Ace's hand. He pulled Ace a bit off the path, neither of them noticing The Cat beast man behind him. Chesire smiled and gave a quite chuckle. It seems Ace would be unintentionally Adopting a kid or two. He reminded Chesire al lot about his mother. Chesire continued to walk behind them.

Ace was brought to another boy with Ball joints and pink hair who looked to be around 9. " J-JAMMIE! I BROUGHT SOMEONE WHO CAN MAYBE HELP! " The boy looked up at the two and looked mad.

"KARTER WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT ADULTS EVEN IF IT IS A WOMAN!" Jammie Said.

" Kid, I'm not a female! And what's wrong with adults Karter came to get help for you and you're going to get it!" Ace Exclaimed.

" I-I apologize s-sir. We don't have the best experience with adults; most of the ones we met were abusive. P-please forgive Jammie he's just scared!" Karter said.

" It's fine... though Not all adults are bad! You two just got unlucky. But if it makes you feel better I'm 16 so I'm not an adult yet!" Ace said.

" Sorry sir I'm just scared this part of the woods is spooky…" Jammie said.

" Once again it's fine once I heal you. We can figure out what to do next. Though I recommend you two get therapy. And stop with the Sir I'm Ace Trappolla but you can call me Ace." Ace responded.

"Ok….I'm Jammie Joker...I'm 9."He said.

" It's nice to meet you. Now is it OK if I touch you. I know a bit of healing magic." Ace asked in response Jammie nodded. Ace rested his hands on the Leg where the boy was injured.