Le chasseur de beauté

As the clock struck the planned time Ace changed back into his day outfit and Left his room

As the clock struck the planned time Ace changed back into his day outfit and Left his room. He took his Little friends with him Jewel and Lucky happily curled up in his bag while Orchard and Rouge both climbed to sit in his fluffy hair. He Exited the room silently and meet up with the others. Rune was in front of them all.

"Hello." Ace said quietly.

"Het we have a change of plans." Sarah said

"What is it?" Ace asked

"We are going to use Runes Unique magic "Prey for Sanity." It is essentially a tracking type spell by casting it in the area he wants so he can see every door and cavity as well as his prey. Sadly for an area as big as we're going to go through he's going to need a few days...." Carry said

"This is probably the smarter idea though it may take longer...Alright. I guess we'll continue on with what we're doing. We don't want to be suspicious." Ace said.

He didn't like having to wait. But now he knows he's a crown prince. He Needed to be Like Draconia and Asim senpai. He Needs To be refined, Respectful,and strong like Draconia. However he also needs to be Kind, Understanding, Patient, and have good intentions Like Asim senpai. He Supposes he should also be protective and authoritative like Kingscholar Senpai and be able to follow rules like Riddle. He Should also always be presentable like Vil Senpai. He should also Be Cunning and manipulative likeAhsengrotto senpai. He wouldn't want people walking over him like they do Shroud san. Speaking of Shroud senpai Ace seeds to be smart and well informed like Idia is. While the Flame haired boy may be timid he was always informed and aware of what was happening in school. However He still want to be as Ace as he can. He still wants to be a Jokester, Prankster, and Blunt as he always is even if he needs to be a bit more mature for his Country.

"Now that that's decided we can head to bed." Allen said, yawning. They all nodded and quietly crept back to the dorms. The Royal crew going one way and the arena crew the other. Ace quietly opened and closed his door, placing the hedgehogs in the cage and crawling back into bed, not bothering to change.

The Morning came all too soon and the day passed in a blur. The hedgehogs escaped from the cage and Climbed onto his bed. Carry had gone into town and got Ace a phone. The newest one on the market in wonderland. It was much more updated and modern than phones outside of wonderland. He Made sure to send a text to his Grandma(Luckily Carry put her number in) Telling her about the adventure so far and about the slavery going on. He couldn't for the life of him remember if he had done so already. He fought in another match which was too easy and then played with the hedgehogs as he watched Chesire and Carry get paired up, same with Sarah and Rune. Cheshire and Rune won the Match ups. Then they had Lunch. The rest of the day was free as they had gotten early matches. Cheshire and Rune went to Rune's Dorm. Ace had gone to that Building to Check up on Allen who had looked dead on his feet his plans changed however when he walked past Rune's door to hear the Unholy Slapping of skin and moans. Ace's face went red as he ran out of the dorm. DID THEY HAVE NO DECENCY! Ace ran out of the arena and into a Bookstore.

"Forgive me Lord for I have heard sin." Ace said in a whisper.

He wasn't religious but now he had to rely on a god out there to get rid of the images his mind created. He looked around the store and saw a journaling section. He could start making a journal of his adventures....Well he may as well Get a start on His Autobiography in case he somehow died in this wonderland of deception. Eh He was being dramatic. He bought his items and found a cafe where he ordered a drink and a chocolate croissant. He also Pulled out the hedgehogs and Placed them on the seat next to him with two bowls, one with water and one with Dried bugs and Mealworms. The Hedgehogs happily started to eat while Ace ate his food and wrote. He was snapped out of his trans of writing when he Heard a whimpering chirp. He Looked down to see a sad orchard who watched Rouge, Jewel, and Lucky cuddle and sleep together.

"What's wrong Orchard?" Ace asked the Little hegde hot picking him up and putting him on the notebook in front of him as he sipped his coffee.

"Chirp, Chirp....." He said looking at the Family

"You miss your family?" Ace asked. Orchard chirped in conformation.

"I Do Too. I Have a Brother and a father. They are in the outside world while i'm here. I Love my grandma but I miss them. Tell me about your family?" Ace said

"CHIRP! Chirp! Chir,chir, chirp. Chir Chir!" Orchard squealed animatedly. At the end pointing at Ace's Cheek where his heart shaped face paint was.

"Oh? You have two parents, a Mom who is Blonde with Purple tipped quills and a patch with a heart and a Father with Yellow Quills who likes stalking Tiny mammals and Insects? Sounds cool. How about we try to find them together? I'd love to meet the Fine Hedgehogs who raised you." Ace laughed.Orchard Squealed happily in response. Ace finished what he was doing and they left the Cafe and went back to the colosseum. The Family of three sleeping. While Orchard Chirped off stories of his family.

The Rest of the day and the next day just blurred as he waited for a response. The Most interesting thing to happen was Ace being informed he would be in the finals against Cheshire and that the next day was a rest day.. When the rest day came around was when it became really interesting. Ace and the others had meet up in the hallway all of them walking to the gates of the colosseum. They wanted to have fun and buy some things from town. Ace's attention to the conversation was cut however when he heard loud voices and a Chirp from Orchard who climb out of his bag and looked to two burly men at the entrance. Orchard let out a loud squeal as he jumped out the bag and ran to the two men pulling at the pants of one of them.

"ORCHARD STO-" Ace shut up as he started to see red. The men were kicking around two small animals. To wild card hedgehogs. One with Blonde and Purple Quills and one with Yellow quills. They were Orchard's Parents. "HEY GET AWAY FROM THEM!" Ace yelled as he ran at the men summoning his scythe.

The Men yelped in fear and ran away as Ace scooped up the small animals. The Blonde and Purple one really hurt the Yellow slightly less but still seriously hurt. Ace didn't feel comfortable healing them himself. Not thinking he scooped them up and ran to the Vet the others following. No Words were shared as the receptionist saw him with the small animals she just Ran in front of him leading him to surgery when the Doctor stood smiling before he noticed the situation and Took them from Ace.

"Has Mr Trappola ever heard of a forced bond? I'm going to need you to perform one with these two. It will make surgery less life threatening." The Doctor said

Ace Looked hesitant but haistilly held out his hand Magic enveloping it and said a Simple word "Bond." Ace Said. The Hedgehogs were enveloped in a warm glow. As they were taken away, Orchard Tried to follow,bangging on the doors, but couldn't. Ace picked him Up the others came running in after Ace.

"Change of Plans. I'm Staying here." Ace said sitting down, the others joined. After what was hours the hedgehogs were brought out they were hurt but looked better Orchard Ran Up to the Hedgehogs who played in Ace's lap and Curled up with them. The two Parents chirped in response.

"Fill out the paperwork. They're fine to leave. We just need them registered." The Nurse said.

Ace Did so. "Your name will be Belle and yours will be Chasse." Ace said.Pointing at the Female with the Purple and Blonde quills and the male with yellow quills. He Picked up the Hedgehogs and handed in the paper work. They stopped at a cafe to pick up some treats and went back to the colosseum. Ace entered his room and on a counter set up a nest of blankets for the injured hedgehogs who were still passed out and Orchard to Sleep on. The others join him on the bed. Ace passed out. He trusted Orchard to wake him up if necessary but right now he was Emotionally Drained. His mind vaugly regesterd the memory of Rune saying he finished the mapping, He Could Check on the two hedgehogs when the others woke him up.