A Failed Attempt

Riddle Walked to the Mirror Chamber with Cater and Trey

Riddle Walked to the Mirror Chamber with Cater and Trey. He stole Deuce's Magic Wheel keys.(he hated this, it was against the Rules) Apparently Bacara and Blackjack wanted to try something to see if they could find clues on Ace's whereabouts. He would overlook the rule just this once if it could help him find one of his First years. He entered the room and saw the others Minus the first years who were all having a Sleepover. He walked in and saw the others he walked over to the group and then waited for Baccara to speak. The teachers too the side.(it's only Crewel and Crowley)

"Alright we are going to do something Called Soul Walking. It allows us to enter the Subconscious of whoever we are trying to reach. One thing is that it isn't perfect to fully form it. You must have an important Item of the person you're trying to reach and one from 6 other people close to the person you're trying to find. Using the items you all collected from the first years were going to enter Ace's Subconscious though to get there we must go through the Subconscious of each first year. What did you all bring?" Baccara asked.

"We brought Sebek's Plush from his Mother before she disappeared." Lilia said Placing it down where Baccara pointed.

"I grabbed the Cactus Vil gifted to him when he was a kid. He said it was important to him before" Ruggie said, placing it down.

"O-ortho doesn't connect to many things but his Favorite item is t-this necklace." Idia said placing it down

"For My Child of Man I collected his Journal from the beginning of the year. Don't worry this one is already filled out; he won't notice it's gone." Malleus said

"For Deuce we grabbed his Magic Wheel keys." Riddle said placing it down

"For Epel we grabbed his Mirror. For someone who doesn't care for looks he sure carries this around like a lifeline." Vil said, placing it down.

"This all works. For Ace we have his Favorite fairy tail." Baccara said, placing it down. He then continued "Now I want to clear up some things. Their subconscious is a representation of themselves and their magic. Oftentimes it will have reflections of people they know. It is commonly thought that it goes from strongest to weakest based on whose subconscious comes first and last. This isn't true. It can happen in any order but your target is always last. Everyone Please sit in a circle around the items and Black if you would please read the incantation." He said. They all did as instructed and Black read.

"Ad mundum ibi itur. Palatium mentis. Carus Amor meus placet me excommunicare. Salve et vale Dico Acc!" 

He read and they all blacked out. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.