Poder,Amor,Feliz Riqueza

With Ace

With Ace

--------------

"Overblot?! What the Fuck is an Overblot!" Shiro yelled.

"To put it simply because we don't have much time before she starts attacking. The Queen went evil Berserker mode; this happened to 5 of the house wardens and one of the Vice House wardens at my school." Ace explained.

"That doesn't exactly help!" Shiro yelled at Ace.

"Ugh! She has no limit on her magic right now; she will use it until she has no more! We need to calm her down or Tire her out if we don't, all her magic will drain and she will die! The best thing we can do is fight her. Can you all tell me your unique magic before she starts attacking. We need a plan!" Ace yelled

"How do we know we can trust you?" Sebek's Mother asked.

" You're Sarah Zigvolt right? Your son Sebek is a friend of mine. I won't say that's a reason for trusting me but Please help me I don't want anyone else to die because of me...Especially not someone who is Apparently related to me..." Ace said, his eyes watering. As he remembered the Queen- No his Grandmother Called Allison her daughter.

"Ace I told you to stop amazing yourself for Allison's death. I trust you! My unique magic is Called the "Hare's March" . It increases my speed and durability." Carry said.

"Carry is right you didn't kill your mother. Alice knew the consequences. My Unique magic is "Merry Unbirthday!" It allows me to create Presents that launch different attack spells. Though they are always a surprise and I can't control them." Trent said.

"I don't fight as Dad and Papa don't allow me but my Unique Magic is "The Mouse's Tea Pot ''. It allows me to Heal others as long as they are In the giant teapot my magic creates." Dylan said

"Mine is Called the "This Way! That way!" It allows me to Change the direction of spells." Cheshire said.

"Y-your Allison's Son... I- My Unique magic is Called "Quick Footed" It allows me to Run fast." Shiro said.

"My spell is Called "The Last Ship. ''It allows me to summon components of a pirate ship." Dorian said.

"My sister and I have a shared unique magic Called "The Crow and the Dove" essentially I can cast powerful curses only Jill can undo" Joe said as Jill nodded

"My Unique magic can't be used in this scenario But you know that Door and Room you entered through? I control that my Unique magic is Called "Gate". " Damian said.

" Me and my Brother don't have Unique magic yet..." Yuma said.

"No shame in that I don't have one either" Ace responded.

"My spell is called "The Spindle ''. It's a sleep spell that only works for a few minutes." Sarah said.

"I'm Alex but my Unique spell is called "Shuffle the Deck" I can take the attributes of any animal for a few minutes but it is a surprise every time." Alex explained as Ace looked at the next Person.