The New Prince

WITH ACE

WITH ACE

----------------

It was the next morning And the Doctor had made it to the castle. With the doctor there was also a magic specialist. Trent Led them to the room Ace was in. The Queen was already seen but right now they Were worried about Ace as he is unable to deactivate his Unique Magic. They didn't want another Repeat of what happened to the Queen. Trent walked them to a Cherry Wood Door and Knocked. 

"Come in!" Carry yelled. He was watching over Ace along with Cheshire. They had managed to come to an understanding.

Trent opened the door and walked in leading the Doctor and Specialist in. On the bed there was Ace. He was playing a game of Bigger,  Smaller with Carry. He had the Glowing Golden Rose still over his eye. Beside him Cheshire was feeding Ace some of his Mana in order to keep the Blot to a minimum. If Ace had to guess he would be close to the same level as Draconia in both Magic Ability, Magic Stores, Execution of spells and pure strength. 

"Hello!" Ace said he looked tired. 

"HI, I'm Doctor Willian, I'm Damian's older brother and this is my Wife Annalise. She's a magic Specialist" He said with the same damn attractive and picture perfect smile as Damian. He was handsome but Deuce beat him in Ace's Humble opinion. Willian's and Damian's smiles were perfect...to perfect. They were like they were copied and then pasted on their Faces. That made them mire creepy than hot. Deuce's Smiles on the other hand were cute, charming and you could tell it was genuine. Aces thought stilled as the woman spoke.

"Hello! I'm Annalise but You can call me Mrs.Anna or Lady Lise. We are here to help you out with your problem." Mrs.Anna Said.

"It's Nice to Meet you two. And thank you for the help. I know you haven't even done a cheek up but do you have any theory on why my Unique Magic is doing this?" Ace asked.

"I do. This is Common when Unique Magics awaken in Wonderland. Due to us being isolated the magic just condenses and Creates a high magic area. When you activated your magic you opened the block that was keeping it locked but you never learned to close it. It's a simple Fix but I need your cooperation." Mrs.Anna said.

"Alright, when can we get started?" Ace asked. He wanted to get home but first he wanted to Talk to his Grandmother.

"We can actually start now. OK so sit in a meditative position and close your eyes." She said and Ace did as she said. 

"Good now, listen to me and only focus on my voice. Imagine your magic. It should look like a Tunnel system of sorts." She said

Ace did that and could see what she meant: his magic "lines" for lack of a better term, looked like a tunnel or River way. His magic was a mixture of a Brilliant red with streaks of Gold and Black.