Wild Cards

Ace woke up and got dressed he then started walking to the door

Ace woke up and got dressed he then started walking to the door. Though was stoped by the Chitters of the Hedgehogs wanting to come with him. Ace sighed and Placed them in a bag he grabbed to take with him. Ace then snuck out of his Room and Down the Hall to the Armory he found waiting for him in front of the Door was Sarah, Carry, Chesire, Rune, Allen, and The little girl.

"Uh I hate to be rude but Why are they here?" Ace asked

"Rune Caught me seeking out and Allen as well as Solara saw me...." Chesire said, sounding very disappointed in himself.

"Alright...Let's talk more inside so we aren't in the open..." Ace said as he went in and the others followed. Ace leaned against a wall as Allen spoke.

"What are you doing here and who are you exactly? You're with Lady Sarah, Lord Carry, and Chesire. You have to be Rich or related to the Royal family." He said.

"Very well let me introduce myself. Properly this time. I'm Ace Trappola but Here in Wonderland my other last name of Hearts may be more recognizable. We're here because we are looking for Singers Flower which is Right here. Ace said, pulling the lever that was next to him, opening the door.

"W-wait Your Related tonthe Queen!" The three said as they bowed.

"AH! No, don't you bow! I'm not even properly crowned or Claimed as family!" Ace Exclaimed as the Three stood up.

"Alright I have one question for you then." Rune said

"What is it?" Ace asked

"Why do you need the flower and how are you related to the Queen?" Rune asked.

"I need the Flower to get home. For most of my life I lived in the world outside of Wonderland and I have Friends and family waiting for me. The Flower is a key that will open a way for me to come and go similar to how only The Late Princess Allison could do. As for how I am related....Alison was my mother..."  Ace said, looking away.

"Oh...That's a rather heavy situation...Would you perhaps like us to help you? I know how it feels to be away from friends and Family..." Rune said as the other two nodded.

"Really! That would be great!" Carry said.

"Alright then let's head in to do the first puzzle." Ace said. 

They all followed him as he walked up to the hall and walked through until they got to the end where a door was. They opened it and there was a staircase. Ace slowly walked down it and the others followed. At the bottom there was what looked like a seller. On a table there was a note Sarah picked it up and read.

"Welcome to the escape room. To escape you must find all the parts of the Song put it together and Sing. To start off here the first clue!

"I can be bitter to some but sweet to others. Vinyard and vintage sound alike and for me they are two in one kind. The cork pops the bottle shatters. I am a gleaming red just like the wood containers I am in are. I am for the rich but the Poor can Buy me to. Welcome to the brewery I'll get you drunk too."