THE Q/A

Hey Everybody! Poison Felmeir here! This is the Q/A Chapter and it's going to be pure Chaos.This is not canon but will answer questions from the cannon you may have commented. Now let's get on to the first person's question.

 Now let's get on to the first person's question

Poison: Hmm well I think 5. If you have heard of the song Alice of Human Sacrifice then you know it involves 4 Alice's but 5 people. Ace would in a sense already have the 1st key as he is the key itself but there is the other 4. In context of the song Ace would represent the 3rd Alice. The next key is the stand in for the 2nd Alice. Can you tell I got this story Idea from listening to Alice of Human Sacrifice? Don't worry unlike the plot of the song No one dies other than those who are already dead. Alright Next Question.

(This was also asked by Kouro7 on Ao3

(This was also asked by Kouro7 on Ao3. Idk if they are the same person here.)

Poison: Baccara you have a question!

Baccara: What is it? 

Poison: Shidonip asks If you are a fae, then how old are you?

Baccara: Hmm well in human years I'm 48 but in Actual years I'm 2,400. The timeline is that 1 fae year is equal to 50. So Malleus would be 900 years old. This is what makes it so rare for half fae to exist. It's due to the fact we age much slower. Sadly I'd outlive my kids but I enjoy the time I spend with my loved ones.

Poison: Thank you for the explanation! Alright Next Question is from ItzStarla on ao3 "Who's gonna be top?~"

Poison: I'm going to guess you meant Ace x Deuce. But I guess I'll do it for each ship so far. There will be no sexual content but I will do this interms of who is the one that initates most romantic endeavors.

Poison: For Ace x Deuce it would most likely be Deuce because I love a Bratty Power bottom who gets put in his place. Ace is the most assertive of the two but is a pure bottom.

For Rook x Vil The top would be Rook. Vil talks a big game but becomes extremely shy when it comes to Romance.

For Trey x Cater Trey is definitely top. Cater would try to be top but Chickens out. Trey while calm would most likely be a bit of a sadist so uh yeah.