In Other Words, I Was Trapped In Curiosity

AT NRC

AT NRC

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Kalim was walking to the mirror chamber. The Group of 20+ people decided that they would assign one person per day to patrol while the others explore Heartslabyul for more stories/Clues. Today it was Kalim's turn.to check the mirror chamber. He sighed as he entered. Nothing new has happened here. It seems they need the books but they can't rule out things like this. Kalim scared the room before starting to check behind pillars. 

"There's nothing he- What's that?" Kalim said aloud. He saw a Bright red piece of fabric. He walked closer and saw a Bow with heart patterns. "That's new….I should call the others and see if they found anything" Kalim said to himself. Wow I'm actually talking to myself I need some friends Kalim though….Wait I have friends gosh that's weird to say he's never really had friends before unless you include Jamil. Kalim shook his head and took out his phone and Called Lilia.

"Hello?" Lilia answered.

"Hey Lilia, I found something in the Mirror chamber." Kailm responded

"We found something too. I'll tell the others you found something and we'll head to the Mirror Chamber." Lila claimed

"Ok! Thanks See you soon!" Kalim chimed.

"Bye"

"BYE BYE"

-------------------------

WITH LILIA

-------------------------

"GUYS KALIM FOUND SOMETHING! WE'RE HEADING TO THE MIRROR CHAMBER SO WE CAN CHECK OUT THE BOX AND WHATEVER KALIM FOUND.!" Lilia announced and he ran from the back of the library.

" Quiet down Lilia, this is a library. And Alright." Blackjack said getting up. The others followed and started standing up. They then made the Trek to the Mirror Chamber. When they entered they saw kalim Crouched by some red fabric.

"Kalim we're here!" Cater exclaimed.

"Great! Now Jack, could you get over here? I found a hair bow. I wanted to know if you can tell who it came from.

"Uh sure?" Jack said as he walked over and picked it up. He sniffed it and his eyes widened. He took off his choker and sniffed it, then the bow, then the choker, then the bow, then the choker again. 

"Jack, you seem to be freaking' out something' up?" Epel said nervously

"It has Ace's scent...IT HAS ACES SCENT!" Jack said with excitement his tail wagging a mile a minute.

"IT DOSE!?" The first years yelled running over. 

"Grim You mind giving a second opinion?" Yuu asked.

"You owe me a tuna cane henchman!" Grim yelled sniffing the Ribbon. "Yup, that has the scent of the Ace-Hole" Grim said with a slight bit of Excitement.

"Was that an Ace pun?" Deuce said with a laugh.

"HUMANS AND BEASTMAN! I REALIZED SOMETHING!" Sebek yelled

"What is it Sebek?" Epel asked.

"THAT BOW HAD THE SAME SHAPE AS THE DIVOT ON THE BOX! IT MUST BE THE KEY!" Sebek boomed.

"Wait a minute….HE'S RIGHT!" Deuce yelled.

"Should we try it?" Jack asked.

"Of course!" Yuu responded by grabbing the bow and running over to the box where the others were starting in concern. Yuu slid to a stop and Slipped the bow in place. Nothing happens for a second before they hear a click and the deivite collapses into the box that was now open.

"That actually worked? How? Is it pressure sensitive? Does it have scanners? ...." Idia then started to mumble.

"Calm down Mr Shroud. Now Yuu what's inside?" Baccara asked.

"Let's see...It's pictures of…...HAHAHAHAHABABABABABABABABABSBSBABSBABDHDDBFH! BRAINCELL TWO, APPLE BOI, FURRY, GUARD DOG, GANGSTA! COME LOOK AT THESE" Yuu started Cracking up.

The First years just walked over and took a look before Collapsing to the floor laughing and dropping the photos. Vil sighed and just picked up the photos and took a look before chuckling himself.

"It's some rather embarrassing and funny pics of Ace." Vil said.

"Oh really?" Azul said, walking up to him looking at the photos. The others followed suit.

One was of Ace wearing the bow as a way to hold his bangs back as he had a face mask on and was eating Ice cream. The next had Ace sitting in his room and Talking to a Children. One had mouse ears and the other two looked like dolls. They were doing his makeup. He looked like a clown but the kids looked proud. The Final funny photo was of Ace wearing the most ridiculous outfit ever as a Man with a green hat laughed at him. Carry was there too. But there was one more photo that was of Ace on a balcony staring at the stars as he drew. One more thing was in the Box. It was a picture of the Heartslabyul crew and was signed by Ace Trappola. Blackjack smiled. It seemed today was a good one. He was still Hella worried about Ace but the boy looked to be doing fine.