Living in the upside-down

WITH NRC

WITH NRC

-----------------

They All made their way to Heartslabyul and as they entered the library Vil spoke. 

"Rosehearts, Please show us the room you found." Vil said.

" Alright" Riddle responded, leading the way to an open door and then he walked in showing everyone else. 

"This is it…." Riddle said.

"Hmmm this wasn't in Heartslabyul's Blue print…" Trein Said.

"Yes you're right." Crewel said.

"What do you supose we do? Where shall we investigate next? Child of Man Seems to be egar to get started." Malleus said as Yuu nodded.

"Why don't we investigate this room a bit. Maybe There is another Riddle?" Deuce Trey said. Everyone else nodded. The room was scoured from Top to bottom but they found nothing until Riddle moved the Vase of Roses revealing an inscription on the table.

" I found something!" Riddle Exclaimed.

" Good job Kiddo!" Baccara Exclaimed as he came up to the table and read it aloud. 

" As evening nears the Dwindling light will light your path. 

In the Garden where tea Parties are held is where you will find what you seek. 

The treasure that lives beneath." He read.

" What does that mean?!" Ruggie Exclaimed. 

"We don't know!" Almost everyone Exclaimed. Yuu held his hand to his chin before he snapped his fingers.

" The next prize Is In The Heartslabyul Tea Garden. Though we need to get there right before the sun sets! That's the only way to get the next story."  Yuu explained.

"Good Idea Child of Man. Shall we go to the Garden then? The sun will be fully set in 10 minutes." Malleus Praised.

" We should. Come on, follow me." Riddle said as they followed. Vil tried to refuse but Rook magenta to calm him down a bit and held his hand until they reached the garden.