A/N Where I have been

Im sure your wondering why I havent Updated this Fan Fic. The answer is simple, Ive been busy with school and life. I Also found out that my school fucked me over because in my first year of high school I should have taken US history. I thought the AP class I took would replace it but it didn't so instead of a Summer break I have At least a Month or 2 of History work, So Summer may be sparse updates as well. But back to the present! I've been trying to Finish my Classes and have been stressed to the point that I'm writing a shit ton of angst. Its apple tart and I'm going to try and finish the entire book before starting to post(THe New angst Im writeing). I'm also going to do an Epel Birthday Week! Sort of thing where for the 6 days leading up to Epels birthday a chapter of a new book will be released(Unless it's wattpad. It will be put in AIW, there) Then on his birthday there will be an Apple Tart fic. I've also not been feeling the best as, this may be a bit TMI but, my Dad has Been in the hospital for the last 3 days. I also found out the Problem he had is most likely genetic. So I'm a bit Panicky. I'll hopefully be able to Update soon! I'm just trying to pull myself together at the moment. Have a Nice Day/Night!