Rivals he has to Kill

AT NRC

AT NRC

-------------

In the end the pocket dimension info didn't help much as the research was inconclusive but it was still a possibility. They decided that they would Check around Heartslabyul for clues as Ace spent most of his spare time there. It was possible he got into something. Turns out Idia manages to get a bit of the vines that took Ace so It was sent for Hearts Laboratories for analysis and the analysis determined that the magic around the vines was similar to that of Heartslabyul. The Heartslabyul crew ,the Trappola's and First years decided they would start in the Heartslabyul library. The first years took to the shells about Animals more specifically Cats, Rabbits, Hare's and Dormice. It was odd that they had a whole section dedicated to those specific animals. The Trappola's went to the sections about Runes and the remaining 3 went to the magical spell section. They searched and searched and just as they hit the 4 hour mark the first years yelled for the others who ran over.

" What is it?" Baccara asked.

" I Was pulling at random books because I know that Pomefiore has some hidden corridors and one of then got a reaction. I heard a click so I called for you all " Epel said.

" EPEL THAT WAS BRILLIANT! YOUR BRILLIANT! I COULD JUST KISS YOU!"  Riddle yelled before realizing what he said and blushed in embarrassment. Epel had the sane reaction before stammering out a Response. 

"T-thank you!" Epel stamerd.The others laughed and the Third years were happy. Deuce seemed to be acting a bit more normal. 

"Ok! Calm down! Now Epel can you do it again so that we can figure out what it unlocked?" Black said.

" S-su-ure.." Epel said, still flustered. Epel shaped his cheeks and waked to the bookshelf where he pulled a fairytale that the Heartslabyul crew didn't remember being there. It was Titled " The Tale of How Carry the Hare got his Husband". They heard the clicking of a mechanism  as Epel completely slid out the book. The bottom shelf of the book shelf then fell off and revealed a magic lock. Deuce bent down and looked at it closer. On the lock there was an envelope. He plucked it off and stood up.

" Dormleader Riddle there's a Letter." Deuce said.

" Very well Read it." Riddle said, still blushing slightly.

Deuce opened it and read the letter aloud

 " I am magic yet I am not.

I am the one that purges freedom and power. 

The Boy who plays Queen can wield me yet he is not impervious to the singularity.

What am I?" 

Deuce said as he read the Riddle.He looked at the others who were trying to decipher the Riddle. Deuce read it again as the light bulb that was his tiny pea brain,  as Ace would put it, lit up.