Chapter 1 : Motivation

1: Motivation

{ Louisa POV }

"Here you go," Louisa smiled at her man as she placed a plate of hot food down for him. She ran her hands over his shoulders, kneading out the tension she felt building up. "Fresh from the oven. Wanna beer?"

"Yes, ma'am," Clay smirked as he picked up his knife and fork.

He watched her butt jiggle as she walked into the kitchen wearing nothing but a pair of black shorts and a white tank. The tattoos on her legs intrigued him especially when he caught himself staring at the lion on her inner thigh while they were entangled with one another. She was a short, curvy woman and her natural hair was covered by the long wig she decided to get installed a week ago.

"Thanks for the repairs to my car."

She handed him the beer after popping the cap and sitting beside him on the second chair.

"No problem. I owed you for stitching me up that time. Plus, you're good to me... I'm good to you," he grabbed her hand and pressed a kiss to the back of it.

Winking at her face when she smiled sweetly and slightly blushed, Clay began to eat his food slowly taking in the delicious flavor of her homemade Southern dishes.

He couldn't remember the last time he had a decent meal that didn't belong to his best friend's wife so he felt like this was something that was just for him. If his club was to find out he basically got in bed with a negro woman then he wouldn't be cast out but a lot of them would raise brows. Black women were acceptable but not as Old Ladies or anything other than a personal cum rag.

This was different for Clay though. He really liked her company, her smell, and the food only added a new level. She rubbed his back and feet when he was tired or stressed. Her words were soft and comforting some nights when things got rough. Plus she let him fuck her like an animal without any restrictions as long as he treated her with respect. She was the complete package, but she wasn't Gemma.

"Where'd you go?", Louisa asked softly touching his growing beard. "You were chewing and then you stopped. You okay?"

"I'm fine, baby. Don't worry about me. You got work?"

"In a little but I can take you a bath and give you a little something something before I go."

Her eyes ran up and down his body before she took her bottom lip between her teeth in a tantalizing look of seduction. She turned to leave away from the table giving him enough time to finish his food and meet her in the bedroom.

___

The bath water was hot and steaming. She put bath oils in to moisturize his skin, bubbles for the aesthetic, and a soft melody of music played in the background as she waited for him to join her.

"You really know how to treat a guy," Clay admitted taking off his kutte and hanging it up on the hook near her towels.

She tested the water again before standing up and giving him a warm smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed at how easily this came to her. The sense of warmth and security just felt natural, something she had never been given so freely.

"You picked me up through a rough time and I thank you for that."

Clay ran a hand over her butt as the other hand lifted her chin.

"You did the same for me..."

"Oh lover, when you call my name...
No other can do that the same, no
I won't let ya get up out that game, no...
So go lover, gone and make me rain."

Clay dipped his head low enough to catch her lips in a kiss so breathtaking that she had to stop herself from shivering as she stood on her tiptoes to latch on to his waiting lips. They moved in sync taking small bites and licking the roof of each other's mouth until they were literally devouring each other. His hot hands hurried to remove the tiny tank she wore and exposed her hardening nipples that he ran a finger over as the other hand dipped into her shorts. She gasped into his mouth as his fingers found her slick opening and spread her lips wide to insert his middle finger after rubbing it through her dripping folds.

She moaned softly as he continued to touch her. A warm mouth wrapped around her nipple when he found a spot that made her whimper and grab him tightly.

"Your bath is getting cold..."

Her words were spoken softly and he stopped his kissing and pulled off his own shirt as she began undoing his pants and pulling them off. They both got undressed and moved into the bathtub.

Louisa climbed on top of his as he slid back to watch her dip into the warm bubbly water. Her chocolate skin looked so good under the dim lights and the soft music playing brought him back.

"And when we're done...
I don't wanna feel my legs.
And when we're done...
I just wanna feel your hands all over me, baby.
But you can't stop there, oh lover...
Music still playing in the background."

The music played as Louisa pulled him back in for a kiss and rubbed his thick length under the water as he gripped her ass. Her body felt like it was set afire from the heated touches to the deep passionate kisses that made her feel lightheaded. She slid over his lap to position herself just mere inches above his rock hard dick just waiting for her to give it a hug.

As she lowered herself onto him, they both moaned lowly but one look into his eyes and Louisa began to perform as if she were on the stage.

Her body gave him the ride of his life and he held on for dear life as she snatched his soul from his body like no other.

-

"And that's how you put a n*gga to bed," Louisa whispered to herself as she got ready for work and glanced over her shoulder to see Clay passed out on his stomach after they had another round after the bathtub.

She pulled on her shades as she went into the dark of night to go her a bag.