Chapter 27: WE (Warm Embrace)

"Fuck it up, sis! Yes! Period Pooh!", The screams were loud as Paula and myself threw our asses in a circle before the race started. You definitely could feel the vibes in the air and that shit was contagious. I literally felt like I was high without a hit.

"Feeling good, ma?", A white boy stepped to me as I stood up and did a little two step.

He looked me up and down licking his lips like he had seen the most delicious thing on the menu. I loved flirting, it was like second nature.

"Yeah. How bout you?", I asked flipping my hair over to one shoulder and crossing my arms subconsciously pushing my boobs out. "What's up with you?"

"If something's UP, I'll cut it off," a familiar voice spoke as an arm wrapped around my shoulders.

I rolled my eyes.

"Jackson, you are not my man," I spoke bluntly but secretly loving the attention I was getting from the blue eyed devil holding on to me.

"Yeah Jackson," white boy boldly stepped forward but it was too late for me to shake my head at his naive ass.

Jax moved closer to and in came all of his roll dawgs from Opie, Tigger, Juice, to Happy. I rolled my eyes and walked off. Whether they fought or not wasn't my business. I had a race to win.

"Girl why you letting Randy get his salad tossed?", Paula joked as she had Chibs all over her leaving open mouthed kisses on her neck and breasts.

"Um... Y'all nasty."

I can see your mind is overworked, boo (yeah)
Tension in your body when I touch you (yeah)
Girl, you deserve it
I'm gon' make every second of this worth it
Love how you do everything, you do with a purpose, babe
Focus, babe, oh-oh

Temperature keeps rising like Poseidon when you ride my wave
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Whisper your desires, I'll provide 'em, will you say you'll stay tonight?
'Cause when we done making love, clean it up

I stepped back over to my car and pulled out my cut for the race.

"Everybody riding put in your bets and those standing by can also place bets as well as their spectator fee," the coordinator for the race announced as everyone finally put up their money and line up their cars.

It was just myself, another tall stud looking girl, a white boy with what looked like a foreign car, and a pair of twins each talking shit. I had some fun ahead of me especially with the white boy who automatically thought he would win because of a foreign car.

"I'm feeling about $6500 richer," the cocky white boy winked at me as I handed over my money and dapped up the coordinator.

"You about to feel something," the stud smirked at the both of us as she tossed her money in and stepped back.

I ignored them both and went to my car not worried about the race because clearly they didn't have anything that would scare me into not racing.

"Don't beat they ass too bad!", Paula popped her gum as she gestured to the other racers. "I wanna see white boy cry pulling up in his parents car."

I smirked.

Of course, I showed out. Officially winning the race and the pot was handed to me.

_

"You're an adrenaline junkie, you know that?", Jax joked as I walked over with my winnings tucked in my bra and a large smile on my face. 

"And you're not?"

I moved closer to him, grabbing his leather kutte as my lips hovered over his own. The smell of his cologne mingled with my perfume creating a sweet aroma that cause my head to swim. I waited patiently until he finally took control and kissed me deeply, taking my breath away. 

"Finally!"

I heard clapping behind us but I ignored my loud mouth ass friend while I enjoyed the warm embrace of this man who I had become to love. 

And I wanted to wrap you in My warm embrace. And make it last forever Girl, I catch a glimpse of heaven When you let me wrap you in (wrap you in)My warm embrace (my warm embrace)Visions of my hands in places My warm embrace Take my chance and dive into your ocean, yeah Tried my best to give you all that you want Girl, before you leave, let me love every part of your anatomy And I want you to pour your pain on me, oh yeah Temperature keeps rising Like Poseidon when you ride my wave (ride my wave, oh)Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah (oh-oh), yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah (yeah-yeah)Whisper your desires I'll provide 'em, will you say you'll stay tonight? (yeah, yeah) 'Cause when we done making love, clean it up (when we done)

The rush to my house was even more adrenaline pumping and as soon as I slammed my car door shut, I was pushed against the car as Jax's lips and hands took over my body. I groaned softly as I felt my basement begin to flood and my fingers ran through his long blond hair as I led him to my front door. My hands skillfully got the key into the door handle as Jax ignored the struggle to make it inside by holding my chin to keep my mouth connected with his. 

When we entered, I finally was able to breathe as Jax wrestled with my clothes to pull them off. I felt my back being pressed against a wall again as Jax slowly kissed from my neck down to my breasts. His hands slipped inside of my panties which were one of the only things left on. I sighed at the incredible feeling and warmth that spread through my body. 

"Fuck, Jax..."

"Oh don't worry, darling. We're about to."

I cannot remember how I made it upstairs or how I woke up on the floor naked wrapped in my covers on Jax's chest. But I just felt so light and heavenly also a little bit sore but that made me know it was real. I didn't just dream how sweet and passionate and wild our lovemaking had been.

"Darling, I know you said this was your first time but...."

"I had a little help from my friend Paula and she says the only way to be prepared is to practice. Don't ask me how. It wasn't pretty."

Jax chuckled deeply making his chest rumble. I lifted up to smile down at him. The way he just made me feel was insane and I could understand some things now. Like why women want this...

The closeness and connection you feel with that one man is special.

"Are you ready for round... what is it? 4?", I asked with a devious smirk on my face.

"Who's counting?", Jax rolled me over on to my back and kissed me on the lips making me moan softly. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I fell into the passionate kiss that began to heat up quickly.