Chapter 24: Super Gremlin

Trackhawk with the kit, snatch off on a bitch
When I slide, night light on the blick
Bet I'm on my shit when I'm outside
Zoe done ran down
Caught him pants down, nigga you shitted
I knew the Perc was fake, but I still ate it
'Cause I'm a gremlin
Yeah, cutthroat business, KTV, backdoor wide open
Wait 'til my sniper get live, all you niggas gon' die
Time rollin', bustin' on my opponent
No half-steppin', I'm crunchin' my opps totally
We was just broke with no motion

The next few weeks were pretty fluid. I got my house together, a sweet soft girly atmosphere with my bestie, and we got the schedule with the guys together. I found a few new friends on my run around my neighborhood, visiting the local stores, and offering some assistance to the community. The fact that I kept hearing the Sons of Anarchy being named just irked me.

Everyone had a story about how they helped this community and kept the drugs and whores out of their town.

I wanted to believe it was from the kindness of their heart but Clay didn't seem like the type. Hell, I barely knew him but two seconds in a room with him and I knew he was toxic poison. I don't know what my mother ever saw in him.

"Can't seem to figure out why you can't take the show somewhere else?", a deep voice broke my focus as I loaded my trunk with my groceries for the sleepover I was hosting tonight.

No need to look at who was speaking.

"What?", I wondered aloud. "No poor soul to con out of his life. No babies to kiss. No old person to walk across the road."

"Watch your tone with me, little girl..."

"Or what?! You going to pull out that hidden .45 on your waist and shoot a defenseless little woman on the street loading her groceries?"

I slammed my trunk close and gave the older man a look of disgust. He had some nerve trying to roll up on me trying to intimidate me as if I gave a fuck who he was.

He stared me down and suddenly his gaze softened but just a twinge. You had to be watching to see that split second of change and then back to stone cold. It made me feel... it actually didn't upset me to know that my own father could look straight through me as if I meant nothing. I had an amazing mother and little sister who loved me dearly.

"Nice to see you again, Mr. Morrow. But as you can see I'm a busy girl and I can't stay for a chat," I winked to his disgruntled face and turned to get into my car.

The view of his face in my rearview mirror just made me roll my eyes in annoyance.

_

"I was starving," Paula snapped as she hurried to help me unload the groceries, taking a bite from an apple before putting them away.

"I ran into my sperm donor and had a little chat with him."

Paula gave me a sympathetic look as she closed the fridge. I shrugged. No point in dwelling on the what ifs of a fucked situation.

"Your mom called. Said they were pretty much settled and wanted us to come visit in a couple weeks. Um... I kind of set us up in a race a city over," Paula bit her bottom lip in that innocent way of hers. She looked so childlike without her hair extensions and long nails with a bare face.

"How much?", I smacked my lips.

"3Gs and we might ride for a pink slip tonight," she quirked a brow that definitely caught my interest.

I would love to race for someone's prized possession. It just did something to my spirit to watch someone watch their own car drive off without them.

"I'm down."

_

Jax invited us to a porn studio for a party and I felt compelled to get a sneak peek into his life. I got dressed and had Paula do my make up. She made sure your girl looked good.

I walked through the party with a wide smile as the music played loudly but the sight that I caught of different men and women fucking on the couches made me pause

I walked through the party with a wide smile as the music played loudly but the sight that I caught of different men and women fucking on the couches made me pause. I wasn't a child but I didn't think a porn studio would be filled with free porn. Not that I was complaining at all.

"Can you take this? And that table over there needs to be cleaned off as well," a tall, blonde bitch in high heels came over to me with this smug look on her face.

I scoffed at the assumption.

We could've been superstars (superstars)
Remember when we was jackin' cars (jackin' cars)
Now it's not safe for you (safe for you)
You switched like a pussy, lil' bitch
Damn, my nigga you trippin'
We could've been superstars
Can't help it, now I'm reminiscing
Remember when we was jackin' cars
Now you better keep your distance
'Cause it's not safe for you (safe for you)
You switched like a pussy, lil' bitch

"Did this bitch just- Get her before I get her!" A very pissed off Paula was pulled away by Chibs when he saw how angry she got.

I ignored the smirk on her face and took the cup only to dash the drink all over her dress.

"Fuck around and find out what a good ass whooping looks like, trailer park Barbie!"

"That's my bitch!", Paula cheered from a distance away.

I gave the tall blonde a look as she shrieked, totally pissed. The way she glared at me when a posse of girls got behind her must have put her in the mind to think she could fuck with me.

"Get this black bitch out of here!"

"Oh whoa! Whoa!", Jax stepped in as I got ready to whip these bimbo ass bitches.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me in to his side. I took a deep breath cause even though it was sweet of him to jump in to save me, I was fine. I could handle a couple of coked out broads ready to be filled with dick.

"Jax, can you please get her out of here?," Ima begged with fake tears in her eyes. "She just assaulted me!"

"Get this white girl before I mop the floor with her," I said irritated.

Jax nodded as he waved someone over. A tall, dark haired man pulled Ima away. She cried to him that she wanted Jax but we walked off to the other side.

I took another deep breath before shrugging off Jax.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine. I shouldn't have come. This party was obviously meant for people that don't look like me."

"You're fine. I invited you."

"Uh huh yeah. Imma go home. I feel unwelcome."

"Let me take you home."