3

In the middle of the night, the cold wind penetrated through the open windows and was silently assimilated by the low-pitched heating in the room.

Shen Qiao opened the DG game by the way while practicing the jungle hero. When the first round was fifteen minutes, he couldn't help but frown.

He understood why Lele let him watch this game.

DG's top order...

Obviously the status is wrong.

Lele has the best relationship with Shen Qiao in the team. This time the club's upper level dug a new top laner. Obviously, he is not satisfied with the degree of integration between Shen Qiao and the entire team's existing tactics, so Lele persuades him Job hopping.

Shen Qiao's contract with the club is still half a year, and it's not difficult to terminate the contract and pay liquidated damages-

The premise is that he has to find the next home.

Shen Qiao recalled the practice match scene with DG before the spring game. The fish was in very good condition during the line. It did not seem to have an occupational disease in the hand, and there was no problem with the operation.

He quit the video, opened his bib, and wanted to see DG's official explanation of tonight's game. As a result, he didn't wait for him to search the club, so the hot search keywords pushed the content he wanted:

#DGclub response#

#DG上单单速性pneumothorax#

Shen Qiao casually searched the relevant content of sudden pneumothorax, and after seeing the point that "timely treatment can be cured", his eyes were fixed, and he suddenly breathed out slowly.

They are all LPL players, and the domestic teams often make appointments for contact matches. Even if Shen Qiao himself does not want to pay too much attention to DG except for the game, but he and Yu are on the road, especially DG won the world championship last year. This year Even more intense research by all domestic teams, Shen Qiao can recall Yu's strong hero and play style with his eyes closed.

As a professional player, Shen Qiao doesn't want him to be defeated by such a disease.

A few seconds later, he closed the search page, threw the phone aside, stretched his waist, and started another game in the training room alone. The first choice was still the jungler.

This one is all night.

Soon after dawn, Shen Qiao finally finished the live broadcast of the month, stretched out from his seat, turned off the computer, and walked to the dormitory room upstairs after leaving the training room.

He took a coat, carried a shoulder bag, and was about to go out, when he ran into Lele, who was passing by like a wandering door.

The people who went back to the dormitory last night did not open their eyes. They swam forward with their shoulders against the wall by instinct. Because Shen Qiao suddenly opened the door, he suddenly lost his balance and almost fell into the room, waking up suddenly from sleep. Before stepping into the opponent's room, stop in time with the ability to react.

Because he almost broke into another Alpha territory, Lele's eyes widened in shock. Faced with Shen Qiao's 1.8-meter and two-meter-high momentum at close range, Lele slowly remembered to say hello: "Morning Qiao. "

Shen Qiao nodded, glanced at the grayish-white powder stained on his shoulder, lazily pulled the corner of his lower lip and said to him: "Thanks to the club, I don't know that you wipe the wall voluntarily every day. It must save money on matte paper."