24

Qian Bao, who was close to him, rummaged in the pot for his hairy belly that he had just thrown down, and raised his head blankly after hearing the words, “What’s so good?”

Shen Qiao did not answer. He looked at Lu Zhe, not only did he answer the good wishes, but even slightly curled his lips. It seemed like a silent provocation and a bold invitation. He fell into Lu Zhe’s eyes, only feeling inside himself. His blood was ignited by a fire, making a boiling noise.

It almost made him restless.

-I want to rectify the Fa on the spot regardless of the situation.

Qian Bao looked back and forth between the two of them, wanting to know what dumb riddle they were playing, unconsciously, the chopsticks in his hand were empty in the spicy pot for several times, and he couldn’t even get the pepper shells.

After a while, she suddenly remembered what she was going to do, and said a little “ah”: “God! My hairy belly!”

No longer exploring the topic of the two of them, Qian Bao took the colander with his left hand and fished it back and forth in the pot. He finally saw the hairy belly that had been boiled to curl and shrunk a lot from the beginning. It was obvious that this hairy belly was already Getting old.

She bulged her cheeks and sorrowed her face. As a person who eats hot pot and wants to eat fresh, there is nothing more saddening than the shabu-shabu time of her belly.

Next to her, Lao Su and Er Hua had a dispute over who made the piece of fat cow roll.

“I just put it down. Have you already fished it out before?”

“Huh? You said it was you who made it, do you tell it to respond?”

At the warm dining table, everyone was immersed in the food, no one paid attention to them anymore, and it was a joy to grab the meat.

Lu Zhe picked up a small half-spoonful of spicy hot pot soup and mixed it into the dipping bowl, with a faint smile on his face, and pointedly said to Shen Qiao: “You did it on purpose.”

He used the affirmative sentence, completely insight into Shen Qiao’s intention.

Shen Qiao was noncommittal, his gaze turned to the hot red oil pan, and was tempted by the scent, but finally couldn’t hold back, he rinsed a piece of hairy belly and wanted to taste the spiciness of the pan.

He did do it deliberately. On the one hand, he knew that Lu Zhe would not really do anything to him frantically in full view. On the other hand, Lu Zhe used to molest him when there were many people, whenever he wanted When I went back in revenge, there were always people and things like this around me.

There are some things that, when the time passes, they won’t be the same.

Shaving up and down with his hairy belly, Shen Qiao pretended not to see the over-enthusiastic gaze cast by Lu Zhe, calmly counted fifteen seconds in his heart, picked up the slightly curled hairy belly and blew it, he carefully Only bit the edge.

At this moment, Lu Zhe suddenly leaned over and leaned over—

Shen Qiao keenly noticed that after the bite action, the light in his eyes had flown past, and the corners of his eyes were raised, like a silent guard.

Immediately afterwards, he heard Lu Zhe’s tone rise slightly, with a hint of ridicule, almost muffled ambiguously, and said:

“I didn’t expect you to have such a good mouth, Jojo.”

Shen Qiao: “?”

Lu Zhe’s second sentence was quickly followed up: “So you like to let others watch us do that kind of thing?”