42

“Ding Dong—”

Lu Zhe was listening to Manager Zhou talking about the team’s offline activities after the intercontinental game. He could not help hearing the push messages popping up on his mobile phone. His first reaction was to take out the mobile phone and set it to mute. When his eyes passed from the screen, he could not help but hear the push message. But her action stopped.

A prompt popped up on the screen: “The anchor “Wolfy” you are following is now on the air~ Come and watch~”

He raised his hand to give Manager Zhou a stop gesture. He drew out the entangled earphones in his team uniform jacket, clicked on the phone, clicked into Shen Qiao’s live broadcast room, and plugged a earphone into his left ear to signal Zhou. The manager continued.

Manager Zhou didn’t care about his interruption, and immediately picked up the conversation and continued, “You go back next week. I will check the time. There are three days before the next game. This event is a promotion for the boss’s friends. The contracts are all set…”

Lu Zhe had a spring-like smile on his face. Hearing what Manager Zhou said, he pondered for two seconds and shook his head slightly: “The schedule has been tight in recent years. We don’t care about this kind of casual friendly match. but–“

“If the news is released, the official blog will definitely be sprayed.”

“Fans will feel that we didn’t take the summer games seriously, the players lacked professionalism, in addition, they will feel that the club is ugly, I suggest to re-negotiate the contract and change the time there, or…”

Halfway through the conversation, Lu Zhe’s voice disappeared.

His attention was diverted by the lazy voice in the earphones. He heard the familiar sound ray through the electronic device. The hoarse tone that was not easily detectable was amplified and made him more sexy: “I recommend this to everyone. chocolate……”

“Or is it?” The manager Zhou in front of him looked at him in wonder, not understanding what he was doing after stopping for a long time.

Lu Zhe was drawn back to his attention by his voice, the corners of his lips curled higher and higher, he blinked his eyes slowly, and cleared his throat: “Oh yes, I mean, either let the other party re-negotiate the contract or find someone else. There are people on the side of the team—”Go and participate.

“It was given by the person you like.” At this moment, a clear, cheerful answer came from the headset.

Lu Zhe was successfully forgotten by this sudden confession.

Fortunately, only half of what he said this time did not hinder Manager Zhou’s understanding.

On the one hand, Manager Zhou felt that what Lu Zhe had said was reasonable, and on the other hand, he was struggling to suggest whether to suggest the upper-level revision plan. While still hesitating, Lu Zhe had already pressed the earphone with one hand and turned his head to look at the room. There was a star-like light flickering in his eyes, and asked Manager Zhou absently:

“Anything else?”

He couldn’t wait to go back and let Shen Qiao repeat that sentence in front of him.

Manager Zhou really stopped him: “Yes–“

“Just when I first talked to you, the public relations side had already released the posters for the offline friendly match. It belongs to your team of five.”

Lu Zhe: “…”

He let out a sigh of relief, squinted his eyes, and looked up and down, sweeping up and down Manager Zhou, who was extremely troublesome for him, and asked without a smile after a long while: