21

Shen Qiao glanced at the map and suddenly sneered: “Following on, our wild area is now the spider’s home—”

As he said, he clicked the map and motioned to Lu Zhe to look at the spider that was fighting the blue buff.

Lu Zhe glanced at the spider who came to steal the blue while they were in the road group just now. At this moment, the opponent had only beaten the blue with only 15% of his health. Even if the blind monk was chasing him, he couldn’t keep up with the opponent. speed.

He simply squatted down in the grass of the river, staring at Ryz, who was on the opposite side of the road, slowly saying:

“It’s ok.”

“Let Ryze pay for the debt the spider owes—”

When the voice fell, the blind monk rushed out of the grass to Q Ryze!

Shen Qiao also chased up, and a slowdown lost Ryze, because Ryze had already surrendered the flash before, and now he no longer has the ability to escape, the head was quickly taken by Lu Zhe.

Parker in the middle wanted to come up to help, but when he arrived, Shen Qiao and Lu Zhe had dispersed, and their blood volume was more than 70% healthy.

Watching the blind man eat his own skill and slowly return blood with the blood bottle, Parker regretfully drove back to the middle.

At this time, the spider was leading the blind man a few wild, thinking of trying to gank Lu Zhe near the road, and in the end not only Shen Qiao came to help, but Qian Bao’s Titan also went on the road again.

As soon as the spider threw an E to Lu Zhe, he fell into a dilemma of being surrounded by the middle and upper wilds of the DG at the same time. He was so frightened that he hurriedly retreated to a tower. When he fled, he had only 30% of his health left.

The start was five and a half minutes.

DG leads the 800 economy.

Shen Qiao returned to the city to change equipment. Seeing Ryze on the opposite side shed a tear from the goddess, he followed with a magic resistance cloak. When he returned to the line, Ryze had already brought two waves of soldiers to one of his towers. .

Lu Zhe went to the lower half of the wild area to get the first wind dragon, and told him:

“Be careful, the spider will definitely go on the road to catch you next.”

Shen Qiao: “I know.”

He is only level five now, and he will be promoted to six after eating this wave of soldiers under the tower. The spider will definitely not miss this opportunity to catch him with Ryze.

Perhaps because of the two heads sent in the early stage, Ryze suffocated and wanted to find a replacement on Shen Qiao. He led the troops to the tower to fight very strongly, and Shen Qiao’s blood volume was quickly suppressed to 50%.

At this time, he still had six soldiers not to eat.

But he didn’t love fighting, and he retreated while fighting. When he was about to enter the second tower range, as expected, the opponent’s jungle spider rushed over from the grass nearby.

At this moment, Shen Qiao’s blood volume is only 30%. He wanted to return to the city in the bushes between the one and two towers, but he suddenly interrupted when he read the article, and moved back—

A skill from the spider flew past him.

When Shen Qiao returned to the city to recover his blood, Lu Zhe unscrupulously beat Fenglong in the lower half of the jungle.